Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

2. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Hello sir,

I am writing this post with heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I had my second son on 2013 he is going to complete three years and starting to goto nursery coming January , but till now he didn't start to speak he is not even calling me Amma . I surrendered myself to god and praying for him daily but he is not talking just blabbering can you please tell me when he will start to talk is there any problem on his horoscope regarding development delay please please advice sir.

DOB 6 dec 2013
    Time 10.30am
    Place Chennai

Thank you sir

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please make your son listen to Rudra Namakam-Chamakam or Siva Tandava Stotra. Multiple times in a day! It is important he adopts to concentrate on the rhythmical aspect of sound. You will notice a perceptible change in his ability soon enough.

Also, please try to make a visit to Lord Thapalapurieswar and Osai Kodutha Nayagi in Thirukoaka in Sirkazhi, of Nagpattinam District (can reach this place from Chidambaram) and organise for a pooja in the name; birth star and rasi of the child, which will definitely make your child to speak.

You may google for the same and try to make a visit to the temple, which will certainly make your child speak

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

This can be studied after some time since for the time being, it is not much supportive.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Kindly confirm the correct date of birth since you have given two different dates, viz, 16/11/1982 and 16/11/1986

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I have quite number messages in the open forum are pending. On completing them I shall try to send the reply to your PM

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present you are running the mahadasa of Rahu and Bhukti of of Saturn. The running period is one of the main reasons for apprehension.. The dasa lord Rahu is well placed in the Dasamsa Chart, which is meant for studying profession.

Have positive thinking and nothing adverse will happen.

Please request your parents or any blood relatives to lit ghee lamp on your behalf to Goddess Dugra in Lord Shiva temple, preferably between 10.30 am and 12.00 Noon or at the convenient time which is good and also try to use gingelly oil in your pooja room, which is also good.

In order to overcome the fear you may try to chant the following Mahamrityunjaya Mantra for 54 or 108 times daily in the morning after take bath. It is also advisable chant "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" for 108 times before starting to chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE

SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM

URRVVARUKAMIYA BANDHNAAL MRITYURMMUKSHIIYAMAAMRITHAATHU

OR atlest you can try download this Mantra and hear the same.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Nagavalli,

The change of job for the present is not much supporting. However, the time for abroad chance will be supportive after January, 2017, by which time, the transit Saturn will be moving from Scorpio to Sagittarius, connected with the 3rd / 9th / 12th houses or their lords. Also, the running dasa period will be supportive. Hence, in all possibilities, that you may leave for abroad before end of 2017.

Regads

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  9. Gayathri30

Gayathri30 Junior IL'ite

Good Morning Sir,
    My husband is facing a lot of issues [some issue or the other disturbing job stability] in his job and career since beginning of his career. So happen to change many jobs..due to this there is constant stress and no peace of mind in the family life also.
    Kindly check and let us know when his career will become stable and he will have good growth so that our family life will become normal??

Details:
    DOB Nineteen - July - 1981
    Time 21:50,
    Chennai

Thanks a lot for your selfless service and guidance.

10. Pragaspathy

desire.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

As I had already informed you that the time for the present is supportive for progeny. Have positive thinking and trust on the Almighty.

Please try to let me know the date and time of your next monthly cycle period. I shall try to work out and let you know the best time for union, which will normally make success, when the time is favourable for progeny. You may even post these details as a P.M. so that I can reply to you.

Regards