Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Aishuvino

Aishuvino New IL'ite

Hi sir I got married november (2015), still now we didn't get baby. Can u please tell me when we can get baby? Below are my details,
    Name : Aiswarya
    D.o.b : 18 august 1986
    Place and time : udmalpet, tamilnadu,2.34PM
    Husband details
    Name : vinoth kumar
    D.o.b : 29 october 1981
    Place : Chennai Tamilnadu 6.15pm

Marriage date : 08 nov 2015

Kindly let me know when we will have baby and how my husband health and job will be

Thanks in advance

2. lukng4k

lukng4k New IL'ite

Respected sir,

Thank you very much for your predictions that you have given for us last year and we are happy with the things that are very positive. Thank you so much.

I am sending here my husband's details for his future predictions. He had aspiration to get settled in abroad and trying for the same. But the things are moving very slow and some times it is discouraging him so much. Could you please predict on this?

Also his promotion is not happening since 2-3 yrs, please let us know on this as well.

DOB: 4 Apr 1977 ( that is on ha mum an jayanthi day. Please check for this matching...)
    Time:12:26 pm
    Place: Malyala, karim Nagar, Telangana

Thank you

3. Chinsy

Chinsy New IL'ite

Sir,

I want to know, whether we stay back in USA or return India during this November and January period.
    As I've got admission for masters in USA, is there any chance I join the college, (applied for masters to get job) since I am not getting job, It is not possible to pay admission fees.
    What exactly in my horoscope during this particular period of nov 16-jan17.
    As i am dependent on my husband, even I have applied for a government job in India as my work permit is expired in USA. I am worried as it is crucial to decide.
    DOB march 12 1984 , 00:05 am(11th midnight n 12th early morning), Mangalore Karnataka India. Can you Please clearly specify if nothing is going to happen, or any major problems during this Shani mahadasa period.

Thank you.

4. Deepuch

Deepuch New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the guidance and we have visited kalahasthy basis your suggestion and did pooja for Projeny.

Sire request you to check and let me know if you there is a possibility now.Sharing our details for quick reference sir.

Please let me know if we have do any pooja or remedy.

date of birth[/COLOR] is
    01-02-1984 time 11.05 am place hyderabad.
    My Husband's details are as below.

Name: Pavan Kumar
    D.O.B: 19-mar-1979
    Time : 9:27 PM
    Place of Birth: Challpalli,Krishna Dist.Andhra Pradesh
    We are married for 6+ yrs.
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Aries Lagna and the progeny has to be seen from the 5th as well as the 9th house and their lords and also Jupiter, the significator of birth of the child.

The 5th house happens to be Leo, owned by Sun, who has gone to 10th house and joined with 4th lord Moon; but aspected by Mars, which will delay the event. However, the 5th house is aspected by puthrahara Jupiter which is extremely good.

The ninth house is occupied by Jupiter which is extremely good; but 9th lord is aspected by Saturn, which will normally delay the progeny, which has actually happened.

As far as your husband chart is concerned, he belongs to Libra Lagna, the 5th house happens to be Aquarius and the house is occupied by Mars and Ketu and aspected by Rahu and Saturn. The direct aspect of Saturn, being the 5th lord, over his own sign is considered to be extremely good; however, the involvement of the malefic planets over the 5th house, i.e., Mas, Ketu and Rahu will delay the pogeny

Hence, it is advisable to go over to Tirupathy, near Kalahasthy and both of you arrange to do the remedial measures for progeny, which is extremely good.

In as much in the both chart, once the transit Jupiter moves from the sign of Leo to Virgo, probably, by 20th August, 2016, you will have chances to get conceived within one year from that day.

Hence, you may try to do the remedial measures by going over to Kalahastrhy and then you can also try to do an Abhisekam for Lord Dakshinamoorthy, followed by visit to temple of family deity of both and make a sincere and dedicated prayers for blessing with the beautiful gift, which will certainly worked out.

Have trust and positive thinking which will pave a way for fulfilling your long desire.

5. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

6. naturalkind

naturalkind Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Thank you in advance
    I would like to know if I will do well in my career. I am in IT and in US I got my job fairly easily but wanted to know will there be any hurdles in the future like loss of job?
    Is there a special prayer I can say so I can overcome the anxiety I get about my job security and instead concentrate on my work/prayer to concentrate on work?
    I am a every devoted Hanuman follower and believe whatever I have in life is because of him.

DOB: Nov 20 1983
    Time: 1:10 am
    Place: Mumbai, India

7. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram Mama, Hope you are doing well.

I had sent you a private message on October 17. I am hoping you would look into our charts and please respond. I understand you are flooded with such requests and it is keeping you busy. I would really be greatful if you could help me out. I will forward the message once again so you do not have to dig through many messages to get to mine. Thank you very much.

The title of the message is "Some Issues - Please Help"

Namaskaram
    Deepest regards
    Souful

8. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

respected sir
    here is my brothers details.kindly predict his marriage. last year we arranged but its dropped.
    DOB NOEMBER 16 1982 (11/16/1986)
    Birth time 4.15 AM
    place chennai.
    now can we arrange ? time is good?
    thank u sir

9. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am in a very critical situation now. I request you to analyse our horoscopes and let me know whether we will live together. Also i would like to know about my kid's future.

Please find my details below:

1) Date of Birth : 24-11-1983
    2) Time of Birth : 7.55 AM
    3) Place of Birth : Chennai

My husband's details:

1) Date of Birth : 18-10-1979
    2) Time of Birth : 4.06PM
    3) Place of Birth : KGF(karnataka).

Kids's details:
    Son :
    1) Date of Birth : 5-1-2014
    2) Time of Birth : 3.37PM
    Daughter:

1) Date of Birth: 9-6-15
    2) Time of Birth : 6.47 AM

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Bhuvana

10. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Thanks Guruji for clarifying again. I will take this job for time being. Can you please suggest me when should i start again for searching job to get a job of my preferred location .

Sorry to bother you again and again. I am very worried about the job situation now.