1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marital Issue , Taking Final Decission, Please Help Me.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by geetha209, Nov 20, 2016.

1. geetha209

geetha209 New IL'ite

problem with my husband ,please suggest me.

Hi ,

I am 31 years old.
    I felt i become alone and not able to take any decission , Please suggest me.
    I lost my father in my child hood , we were in Joint family but nobody helped me for my eductaion.My mother worked as a former made me MBA post graduate .I got job in a Big MNC company as a software engineer.I settled down with very good salary as fresher .

after two years i got married after my job.I married a software engineer.he told me all lies when he married me.He has high Blood pressure problem(bp).he didnt tell anything about this and he told lies about his education also.He has done only diploma after tenth class but he told me he has done BSC electronics, he told lies about his property also.

After marraige i was staying with his parents.he was is chennai for three months after my marriage.

His parents didnt like me becuase they saw very rich profiles for his son.my husband didn't like those girls because they are very high society people and with soem bad habbits.But his parents didnt bother about all those things just they need rich girl.

after my marriage they started harrassing me.I felt they are my parents because i lost my father .My aunt use to scold me for unnessarly.she use to not allowed me for any thing like kitchen work . I Sit idle she use to tell my husband that i am not doing anything and simply sitting.my husband use to shout me for all these things.
    they didn't spoke to me nearly for one year without any reason.My husband also stopped talking to me at home without any reason.

after my marriage he has taken all of debit cards and credit cards.I have given total amount to him only because if i ask money my aunt use to scold me and told no difference between husband and wifes money .

one big problem is he use to come by 2 am or 3 am in midnight from office and eat food at that time.he go by morning 10 and come 2 or 3 am in next day morning.he never spoke to me affectionately.this is happen for two years.we didn't have kids because fo his timings and behavioral he give priority to is parents and sister.what ever my aunt tell he believes that .

after two years his sugar level a getting increased ,we realized in one body check up , doctor advised him to follow good diet and exercise, I begged him a lot to follow good diet and not eat food after 11 o,clock . he never bother about feelings .he is very bad smoker.he drinks alcohol weekly once.after reaching home he browses his Facebook and YouTube dont talk to me.

one day we realized that he become diabetic.after this again i requested him to stop all his bad habbits because we need to have kids and need to good future.He never bother about this.he is continuing all things still.

he started beating for all silly reasons.some times i was bleeded from my nose and mouth. that much siviourly i suffered,like this four years over.I told my parents a lot but they didn't bother about this ,they advised me to have pations .

He never bothered about me how i am going and coming . in four years he didnt take me to any doctor when i suffered from health issues.more over he use to murmer for everything.still he is coming at same timings only he didn't change his timings.many people told him not to come by 12 or 1am.he didnt listen anything.now i am planning to leave him and go for divorce becuase i didnt see any love from him , all the time i spent my time alone.so many nights i cried because of loneliness..15 days back i came out and staying seperately.

Now my big problem is I become pregnent after four years.and now 40 days pregnency.

my family faught wit their family and my family desided to send me back.

I dont have any hope on him .that he will chnage his behaviour.i am scaring about my future If i carry this pregnency.

many people given counselling to him ,no assurance that he will change.

I need your advise about my decission.

2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

What you have done now should have been done long back! please don't listen to your family and go back to that abusive husband who doesn't know how to respect a woman!

With child or without child, you should first get legally separstrd from him and if possible charge for domestic violence and claim helfty alimony for the physical mental abuse he gave you!.

Now about pregnancy and kid, does ur husband know of ypur pregnancy? What is his reaction?-
    ask yourself these questions and answer it yourself :
    1) Are you financially independant to take care of yourself and ypur baby?
    2) are you emotionally strong to raise your baby as a single parent and give the love of both a mother and father?
    3) if your answer to above 2 questions are "NO", can you decide to go for abortion without being guilty?
    I suggest you to think of abortion only and only if you are unsure of your financial capability and your emotional stability.

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Looks like her H family knows about pregnancy, that is why the both families fought and her mother wants to send back
    As your mother lives in joint family looks like she is not the decision maker here.

Just because you r pregnant you don't need to listen to either of these people, u took great step in living separately, meet a gynecologist and tell her all your situation till now. . She will understand the u and advice you. May give some strength too.

Also meet a lawyer and talk everything without delay, u don't want to delay as , if u need to take abortion route, it is better in early months , before 3 months.

At any situation don't go back to ur H house, with pregnancy you will be more vulnerable for abuse. And with small baby in ur hands even more vulnerable. They may force u to come back siting kid is important etc , here you are decision maker, take help of law.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Laxmikrsnan likes this.
  4. geetha209

geetha209 New IL'ite

I didn't tell anybody about my pregnancy , In this forum only I revealed it. because my family members misguided me all these years.They didn't bother about life, even though i came with blood when he has beaten me,they asked me to go back, My mother came three times in four years to see me in my In laws house, all the time i only go to my moms house to see her,she didnt bother about my mental condition.just she should not get any bad name in society,

I cannot take care of this baby alone, Because already i suffered mentally a lot.I don't have pations to bare anything in my life.Financially i don't have any issues because i am earning one lakh per month now.I can live my self without any issues.

already i tried three times to come out from him , every time my mother use to cry and send it to me back.This time purposely i have taken some project work in delhi for one month , I came here and told my parents , I don't need any body in my life , I stay alone.

Many people told me have a baby first and he will change, I am thinking like first my life need to be happy then i have to think of next generation.

I know his mentality well For time being may be he will take care of me , later my situation will be as earlier,after baby i will be locked completely with this sadist fellow, because at least for my baby i have to stay with him.

Really thanks for your replies , soon i will take a decision regarding my obortion

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. geetha209

geetha209 New IL'ite

I got this pregnency also forcefully , he use to beat me in bed room and do what ever he want .

6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...baby or no baby...get out of this marriage.
    File domestic violence case against him and do not depend on your family to support you. You are on your own.Take the help of the law.
    Best wishes Op.....hope you see better days.

guesshoo and NeetaR like this.
  7. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Believe me, nothing changes after baby's arrival. If you decide to keep the baby and stay in the marriage, you might have to keep tolerating the abuse. It is not good for the baby as well.

If you can take care of the baby all alone, please keep the baby and walk out of the marriage right now. If not, its up to you to decide.

8. Laxmikrsnan

Laxmikrsnan Silver IL'ite

Dear Op

With or without the baby.. Get out of the harassed relationship. Talk to a lawyer, forget your mom (she will come around when she sees you happily settled) - Safeguard yourself legally and financially.

Regarding the baby, honestly speaking, I do not have the mind to advise you to end it. Talk to a good gynaec, check if you would be able to take up your responsibility - health, pregnancy issues, birth, baby care and work for financial security. Take decision based on that. Whatever you decide on your own will be right.

Take care. Be in touch with a group like this whenever you feel low. There are a lot of us here to hear you and in case required... indicate a way.

All the best.. Meet a lawyer first!!

9. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

It's a forced pregnancy i would advice abortion.what if the baby reminds u of the father?.will u still be able to love that kid inspite of all that you went through.Please don't bring a kid in to this.world whom u cannot love ,it will have a disastrous effect on children.

10. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,
    Courage.
    Get back your debit & credit cards on some pretext or change your salary account so he does not have access to your earnings in the future. Put all your certificates in a locker in the bank. Keep the key in the office. Pack a bag of essentials & some objects you have a sentiment for, keep this in the office. When you decide to walk out, tell them you are going on an office trip and leave. If you can get a hostel or PG fixed before that it will be good.
    DO NOT TELL THEM YOU ARE FILING FOR DIVORCE. Get a lawyer, file a domestic abuse charge, and follow it up with a divorce.
    And please please be careful.
    Hugs.

Craziyrmom and KashmirFlower like this.