1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by asirabanu, Jun 18, 2005.

1. ponnisaravanan

ponnisaravanan New IL'ite

Re: Asanas to flatten your tummy

hi,
    thanks to made me a member in your indus ladies circle

2. Shreec

Shreec Bronze IL'ite

Re: Upper tummy reduction

Hi Bipasha,

Thanks for the videos. I do have VCD, but it is full 1hour and it is tough for me to do it. I will start this from today and will let you know after a while how its working.

Thanks again.
    Shree.

3. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi Shree,

You are welcome. Keep posting the results.

4. hima

hima New IL'ite

really it is good working..;

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: how to reduce tuumy to normal size

To all the wonderful and beautiful ladies,

Reducing the tummy to normal size is not difficult. Try to briskwalk or run on a tread mill for 20 mins, then do AB CRUNCHES 3 SETS eact set consistis of 15 reps. Another suggestion is join a gym and doaerobics, it willnot only help you reduce all the weight you have put on but will make you more fitter as well.Do not just concentrate on your tummy also concentrate on your lower and upper body, we indian women have tendency of puttinng on weight on our lower body while the upper body is slim.

Also take care about your diet, drink at least 2litres of hot water, have fruits like, watermelon, banana (one or half a day), grapers, kiwis, pawpaws. Do not have fruits like mangoes, chikus as thesecontain a lot of sugar.

Have a healthy breakfast comprising of fresh juice without sugar, a bowl of pawpaw, cereal and tea. Lunch should be not heavy one or two chappatis with subzi and salad. Mid morning snack should be of salad or fruit. Dinner should be soups, without potatoes. If you can control your diet you will loseweight easily.:thumbsup

Jion a gym it makes your lifeeasy the instructors will show you how to do the tummy exercises and thiswill strentghen your tummy muscles, with aerobics your flabs will be gone your body will be toned.:cool2:

I am gym freak, i do aerobics on monday, wednesday and friday and step aerobics on tuesday and thursdays. Do not be lazy to join a gym, pleasedo it for yourself. Everyday you are doing so much for your family, can't you give your body one hour. You will see after the classes you will feel better nad refreshed. :yes:

I wish you all good luck, do try it and the gym is another way to meet peopple and make friends.:-D

with lots of love to all my friends
    alpa:wink:

6. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

Re: how to reduce tuumy to normal size

hi nubeen
    just now i read ur msg. im also a mother of 2kids.im looking avg.only but my tummy is also coming out.i will try this and i will try to reduse my tummy toooooo.verry desperate about it.thanx for sharing it.
    archu

7. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Re: Asanas to flatten your tummy

Dear Lakshmy,
    Well.. Really the exercise seems simple n useful for all..
    with luv,
    Sri

8. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

How to reduce lower abdomen

Hi Frnds,

Iam vindhiya 23 years old..Im not fat but iam having tummy can any one suggest me how to reduce my tummy..I tell my diet plan also 8.00am I take 2 Idli or 2 Dosa, by 9.30 I take cup of tea and by 1.00Pm I take limited meals.. By 4.00 pm I take Tea/Cofee and by 6.45 pm I take 3 Idli or Dosa or Chapathi or some times meals, By 8.00 pm I take 1 tumber butter milk..This is my diet whether I need to change my diet or suggest some excersice to reduce my lower abdomen ..can any one tel me plz.

Luv,
    Vindhiya.

9. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

Re: How to reduce lower abdomen

hi ...

apart from diet plan y dont u go vth some workouts

these are workouts tht i saw in IL some time back they r really very useful

thr r also some abdomen workouts u can go thr them and also situps are

good to reduce lower abdomen

Attached Files:

10. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: How to reduce lower abdomen

hi vindhiya...

try these exercise it really worked for me... its already posted in IL by our frnd mubeen

Abdominal Exercises / Workout

Several abdominal exercises may be considered. The sit-ups and abdominal work-outs can overall tone you up, these alone will not flatten you. You need the cardio exercise or aerobics exercise 3 tiems a week alongwith the following exercies to fight the jerlly belly stomach.

Do any of the following abdominal exercises for a few weeks and see results. If your abdominal does not flatten out by one exercise, try another one. Note that the abdominal workout should be worked at most 3 times per week.
    1. Exercise 1: Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat and move your legs as if you are cycling. This workout is very affective for reducing abdominal fat. Do 3 sets of 5 minutes.
    2. Exercise 2: Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat and raise your legs such that they are vertical with the floor. Lift your hips in the air slightly, hold for 5-10 seconds. Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
    3. Exercise 3: Lie on your back on a carpeted floor with your hands behind your head. Raise your upper body towards your knees. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
    4. Exercise 4: Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat with your hands behind your head. Contract your abdominal part. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
    5. Exercise 5: Lie on your back on a carpeted floor with your hands behind your head. Put your feet on a bench or chair such that upper legs make a 90 degree angle. Lift your upper back off of the ground and contract your abdominal part.
    6. Exercise 6: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Put your hands behind your head. Rise a few inches off the ground, hold for 3 seconds and then return to your starting position. Do three sets of 15.
    7. Exercise 7: Post natal Exercise: If your abdominal growth is after your delivery, you should alternately contract and relax the abdominal, pelvic and perineal muscles to strengthen them. For this pull in the abdomen as hard as you can and keep it 10 seconds before relaxing. You can do this contracting and relaxing exercise while sitting, lying, or standing
    Go through this kapalbathi video also.. it really helps to reduce tummy [FONT=&quot].:: Free Pranayam Traning ::.
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->[/FONT]Dont worry friend.. just try to this...
    you can surely reduce your tummy! takecare of your diet part also..

all the best...