1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fight With Fiance

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nehakapil78, Oct 26, 2016.

1. nehakapil78

nehakapil78 New IL'ite

hi, I am getting married soon. Me and my fiance has to go for pre-wedding shoot in december. he stays in gurgaon and i stay in east delhi. I told him to pick me up. he said u come by car till my home and we will go together in ur car and then i will drop you at your home and then will go back by metro. HOW CRUEL IS THIS..which fiance tells like this to his fiancee. he should have picked me and dropped me to my plc both. i fighted with him over phone. and at last, i told him that i dont want to talk to u. i m in no mood. i whatsaped him later that dont talk to me for 1 month. juss go away. Last nite, we fought for some other issue. And, we fighted. This was the another issue. I really got fed-up.

is he right?am i right? what should i do next?

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Hello Neha,
    Really cute fight IMO :) Several years down the lane you will laugh at your own fight - if you marry him. Did you ask him why he asked you to come by car till his home?

If you are an outgoing and independent person, someday down the lane you will miss the freedom you have now. You will long for some time for yourself. Enjoy it when you have it!

I hope your other fight was also not serious. Be happy and talk to him. Good luck to you!!!

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the (unintentional) comic relief @nehakapil78. Among the tales that abound in this forum of all kinds of abuse, violence, torture, infidelity, addiction - your case sounds easy.

In my frank opinion you are over reacting. At least he compensated by offering to drop you at home & return by metro. There may be some wiggle room for criticism if he told you to drop him off and make your own way home. Or worse, he picked you up in his car but dropped you at the metro station to make it home on your own on the return.

Its ok. Relax. No grounds for cancelling the wedding as yet. If you're still fuming, say so nicely and get him to make it up to you. Dinner maybe ? This time he does the honors of drop/pickup.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  4. kirthihema

kirthihema Bronze IL'ite

Apt response and good advice sparkle

Sparkle likes this.
  5. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

No No. you are right , please go ahead and cancel the marriage right away, Atleast the guy will be saved from your tantrums and kiddish behavior. You gave him headache already.:laughing:
    Okay!!!, you are getting married, over the moon, but do not behave like a princess in the fairy tales . In the city traffic, how taxing it would be to travel both yje ways. Grow up !!!! for this reason dont cancel the alliance. :nono:.

GeethaMadhuri86 likes this.
  6. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Chilly chilly :p fights for silly silly reasons

MNR likes this.
  7. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi OP,
    Nostalgic..I remember the days when I felt I was not pampered by my fiance(my husband). I feel the same even now..thats a different story :laughing: Don't keep questioning too much..For most of the questions you will get the answer only post marriage :p.But I see him as a more practical guy not trying to act as if he is too caring stuff.. good luck..

MNR likes this.
  8. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

What makes or breaks a relationship is the couples approach to problem solving when fights arise. If your fiancée is putting efforts to solve your issues it bodes well. If he is escaping , refuses to discuss it, and makes it look trivial, then you have some thinking to do . Some women have high expectations some lower. Some are more emotional some less so. If a woman starts to feel her emotional needs are not being met in a relationship, it's not funny, it's painful. Young women especially in Indian society are highly idealistic about marriage . They think their would be husband is the one person who will understand them well and who will take care of all their needs post marriage . But alas, this isn't a perfect world , soon they must realise they have to be their own knight in a shining armour . Good luck to you.

NeetaR and MNR like this.
  9. sunshine1970

sunshine1970 Gold IL'ite

10. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

OP,

He is not your dad or yet ur best friend. Dont get carried away by how ur friend's fiance took care of them or parents/relatives potray it. You are their princess and not your fiance's. You are going to be the queen , hence lot of work and maturity needed. Strive for equality. Be proud that u will be picking him up and taking him to photoshoot.

Beijee likes this.