Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram Mama,

Hope you are doing well.

I know you are busy, but I request you to please help me with some issues in my life.

I have sent a Private Conversation message to you with the title "Some Issues - Please help" a few minutes back.
    I would be really greatful to you, if you could please respond to my message.

Also, may I please request you to send me a private message instead of this forum, as I know some people in the outside world.

Thank you for everything, Mama. I appreciate it.

Warm Regards
    Soulful

2. divyapra

divyapra Junior IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    My date of birth is dec 16 1978 ,Bangalore Saturday 9:15 wanted to know if I will get a job and which god should I pray to over all the obstacles.

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir Namaskaram.

I have been a career woman in the visual media from past 26 years.Since this is not a steady job,i have been facing the ups and downs from 1990 itself. Past 1 year,it has been extremely dull.Please let me know when i can find some kind of improvement here.to get projects.Thank you.

Name:V geetha
    DOB: 5-5-1968
    TOB:6.37 AM
    POB:Kuala lumpur,Malaysia

4. swaythanivi

swaythanivi New IL'ite

Sir, I think my post got drowned in valley of questions.

Kindy help.

Dear Sir,

My husband is looking for job change. But no success. Please advice when it is possible.

Name: S Dhamodharan
    DOB : 3-may-1977
    time : 6.05pm
    place of birth : chennai.

Kindly give your blessings.

With Pranams,
    Swaytha

5. Anushaseelam

Anushaseelam New IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

Here are the details of me and my husband

Name:anusha
    DOB:17 august 1987
    TOB:6:27am
    POB:Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)

Husband name:Ramesh
    DOB:10 September 1982
    TOB:6:42pm
    POB:tadepalligudem(andhra pradesh)

I would like to know about our marital life..actually my husband is trying for new job as he has been terminated from his old job,right now he is jobless..when will he get a new job..
    I would also like to know about my career..is there any chance of me getting to work...
    We want to plan our second child..would you please let us know the appropriate period to conceive boy child as our first child is girl..
    Sorry for asking too many questions...

Thank you

6. Pavimo

Pavimo New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Please find my husband birth details.

Date Of Birth : 11/10/1985
    Time : 10.45 pm
    Place : Palghat

My details

Date of Birth : 29/12/1983
    Time : 3.20 am
    Place :Erode

7. priyak444

priyak444 New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    My brother got married in 2010 Oct, 3 months they lived together and after that they both separated due to fights and lots of issues. For past 6 years they are separated and living in different cities. The girl wants to reunite now but my brother doesnt want to live with her. He took an abroad project and is abroad for past 3 years. We dont know what to do. We tried to talk to both but they both are very stubborn and adamant. There is no way to live or to separate and both their lives are being wasted in this marriage. The girl wont give divorce and threatening to file cases if we go for divorce. My brother wont live with her at all.

Please tell us your prediction for them that will help their future. We really respect your words and want your prediction. We have lost hope and peace of mind.

Brother - Dec 2, 1980
    2.30 am. Chennai

His wife - June 29, 1987
    4.50 am. Vellore

8. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

hello guruji,
    My question was when we will I Conceive.I have been married for 3 years

myself
    D.o.b: may- 9-1987
    time. : 2.04pm
    place :vijayawada

my husband
    d.o.b : April-1-1985
    time :5.20pm
    place :vijayawada

my marriage date : aug-15-2013

In both the charts, the either the house of progeny or the lords of progeny have been influenced by the malefic planets, which is one of main reasons for the delay in progeny. Hence, it is advisable that both of you can may please try to go over to Kalahasthy near Tirupathy and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny whichis good and then attempt for the progeny, since as per both the charts, the period for the present, until middle of January, 2017 is highly supportive for you getting conceived. Have trust and belief with the Almighty of your choice and also try to pray your family deity and librally donate to the family deity temple priest.

Regards

Thank u so much guruji,we are living in usa doing pooja in kalahasthy is not possible now.because presently Iam trying for a job ,may I know which is the best time to get it. And instead of us my parents done pooja in kalahasthy 3months before.Is this ok or compulsory we do pooja in kalahasthy.please let me clarify this one.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  9. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

There were 3 opportunities came by but eventually they all got washed away in the last minute (One was less experience work, less salary and contract job; another one also was signed up as contract but they havent proceeded further though i agreed for contract. both companies had no hiring as employee). Only one company is there with me now but they are also not providing me the offer letter, not even picking the phone and i wonder if I will get the job. Am too depressed to do anything. Noone else is even scheduling an interview :-( Kindly help what should i do. Humble pranaams.

10. Pavimo

Pavimo New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Please find my husband birth details.

Date Of Birth : 11/10/1985
    Time : 10.45 pm
    Place : Palghat

My details

Date of Birth : 29/12/1983
    Time : 3.20 am
    Place :Erode

we are married for 1 year 3 months. We are trying for a child, Please let me know when can i get child.