Fungal Infection After Ic.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Indihero, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Indihero

Indihero New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

My wife and I are TTC and whenever we have IC, in 3 or 4 days she has fungal infection after severe itch. Is there anyway to avoid this?. We visited doctor yesterday and the she said one in four women will have this problem. Is it so? My wife is now taking medicines for treating fungal infection. Is there are any safe precautionary measures to avoid infection after IC that would be really great. Kindly provide suggestions.

2. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Personally even I have had similar problems.....

Home remedy which is effective: Dilute Neem oil in coconut oil and apply over itching area..Neem oil stinks...but is anti fungal hence applying half hour before taking bath helps.....Hygiene is important....so washing your body, clothes on time.....if possible taking bath twice a day helps....

Indihero likes this.
  3. Indihero

Indihero New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Mam for your kind advice. Should she wash up soon after IC? will that help.

4. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

May be doctor will give you specific advise.....I just gave you general advice to avoid itching sensation.............

Not just that even if you have any insect bite in your hand you can apply neem oil to avoid itching sensation.....dilute and apply it.....then wash it off after some time well.....remember neem oil has a stinking smell which people do not appreciate....but it strongly anti fungal.....

5. Indihero

Indihero New IL'ite

Thanks... Yes we visited a doctor and she gave a antibiotic and antifungal create and a powder.... She also gave a anti fungal soap for washing the infected area.

6. andrewsrshelia

andrewsrshelia New IL'ite

To treat fungal Infection there has lot of Remedies. Daily You has to take lot of Water, avoid junk food.