Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Chinsy

Chinsy New IL'ite

12th early morning
    DOB : March 12 1984
    Time : 00:05 am
    Place : MANGALORE

2. Minzzzz

Minzzzz Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    My husband is facing a lot of problems in his career. He is a capable person but not getting right opportunity. Kindly advise when will he achieve a good job and success in life?

NAME -Breeze
    Dob-13.3.1982
    Place-kattapana , kerala
    Time- 3.30 pm

Thank you

3. swaythanivi

swaythanivi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My husband is looking for job change. But no success. Please advice when it is possible.

Name: S Dhamodharan
    DOB : 3-may-1977
    time : 6.05pm
    place of birth : chennai.

Kindly give your blessings.

With Pranams,
    Swaytha

4. sunshine222

sunshine222 New IL'ite

T

5. sunshine222

sunshine222 New IL'ite

Thankyou guruji for your guidance.

6. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I have asked your advice regarding my sister before and thank you for that. I have another query regarding her and hope its ok to ask you.
    She finished her degree in jan2016 and till now she wasn't able to find a job (its been nearly 9 months now) no matter how hard she tries. its causing her so much stress. Can you please tell me about her job prospective and carrier ? Around when will this problem resolve? Anything you can say would be much valued. thank you.
    DOB - 6 Jan 1990 , Time - 5.43 pm , place-Colombo,sri lanka

7. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

I have reposted the reply given by you as you told. Can you please analyse our horoscope and tell?

8. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

NANASKARAM SIR, I need an advice on my husband career and health aspects. He is seriously searching for a good career growth but still searching. So pl tell whether this period is suitable for him to get new career. Also pl tell about his health aspects. Both for myself and my husband small small misunderstanding happening ....is there any parigaram for that.
    If chevai or Dani sits in the 7th house itself is meant as kalathra dosham. Do I have kalathra dosham, if yes can you pl tell the remedies....this kalathradosham thing is eating my mind always...I read in a magazine the same and when I checked my horoscope the 7th house has both Sani and chevai. But pl check my husbands horoscope and kindly tell whether I am having kalathradosham. If yes means pl tell the parigaram to do. I will do it sincerely. So far I have asked all my queries to you with utmost trust and belief so pl reply me and clarify my doubt, sir. Thanks in advance.

My DOB : 22/07/1984 time: 11.50 PM (night) POB: Dharmapuri

Also pls check the same status in my husband's side and his details are below:
    My husband's details : DOP - salem, DOB - 31/7/1979 and time - 9.44 pm

9. abhiman

abhiman New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

My name is Vani. I quit my job in 2014 Dec because of pressure from both family and work.
    Now I am trying to get back to work. I am not getting any job. I know I have sani dasa, is this not good period for me.

My date of birth, Jan-12-1972
    Time of birth 3.45 A.M
    Place- cuddalore.

Your predictions will be very helpful.
    Thanks,
    Vani

10. Mythi19

Mythi19 New IL'ite

Sir,
    I am married for almost two years now. I am having lot of issues in married life due to my husband and in laws. I have a daughter who is recently born on September 23 2016 5:10 pm in Chennai.
    Can you please tell me if there are any issues with our horoscopes as we are almost on the verge of separation.
    My DOB: 19/09/1987, 11:38am, Chennai
    Husband's DOB: 26/07/1984, 3:40am, Chennai