1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

7 Days Challenge: Me And A Pal

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by helpmeangel, Sep 11, 2016.

1. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

My Day 3, was slightly over budget. Had put in 1500 cals which needs to be reduced. Hope to have a better day today!

Manojs likes this.
  2. helpmeangel

Days 4 and 5 were uneventful. Kept intake at around 1500 cals. Hope to make it through the weekend, which is the real test.. :)

Manojs likes this.
  3. helpmeangel

The week's over folks. I did not calculate calories past two days. Maybe I did go over a few calories, maybe not.. but it was fun to keep track.. :)

hey priya, @PriyaSrini, how did your week go? All set to set a new challenge? I am planning to take a break for the week and come up with a new challenge soon!

PriyaSrini and Manojs like this.
  4. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hey @helpmeangel ,

Sorry I couldn't update my progress here. So here's a brief.. Monday to Friday the challenge was a breeze, I completed 8k on those days but Saturday threw everything to a toss, I did just 6k, and Sunday too wasn't looking to go as planned but I did manage to at least exercise for 30mins (approx 4k steps). Overall am glad with my past week.

This week I will be changing the terms of my challenge. I hope to
    1. Walk /exercise 30-45 mins
    2. Drink 2.5 ltrs water
    3. Limit junk food portion size to small (50gms whatever is the smallest ;)) per day

Day 1 of my new challenge was just ok.. walked 45 mins, had 3 ltrs water but had a chunk of chocolate (to celebrate my 10k steps taken:facepalm:)

helpmeangel likes this.
  5. helpmeangel

hey @PriyaSrini,

Nice to hear about your new challenge. It looks to be a bit stringent. So way to go girl!!!

I have tonnes of events this week at work, hence no proper food timings and so could not hold up a challenge. Will be here to cheer you up for this week.. :)

6. helpmeangel

hey priya!

how is your week looking up? we will need to set up a new challenge for the coming week.

I am thinking to take up the 30 day AB challenge. I have installed an app in my phone for the same. I will make it my 7 day challenge, where I will follow them for a week.

I am also planning to watch my junk food intake. Currently, am rather poor and have junk almost every day. Will try to minimize it to 3 days for the coming week. All the best to you and me!

7. helpmeangel

Soo, the new week starts tomorrow and am all nervous to make this week count. Hopefully little lifestyle changes, should make a huge difference in the end. Will keep updating my progress as and when I get time.

8. PriyaSrini

Hey HMA good to have you back, missed my buddy ( and my challenges too :rolleyes:) .. hehe ... my challenges for this week remain the same as last week's but this time hope to strike them out as completed. Good luck to us

helpmeangel likes this.
  9. helpmeangel

hi @PriyaSrini

Are you all geared up for this week's challenge?

I am going to watch what I eat and have a clean diet as much as possible. That's my challenge for the week. No binge eating as well.

Day 1: Is good so far. Whenever I felt hungry, munched on dry fruits. Hope it goes uphill from here. :)

10. PriyaSrini

Hey HMA, glad you are back coz I have not been keeping up with my challenges :grimacing:. But in my failed attempts I have noticed some obstacles and this week my challenge is to address those. To start with is eating on time, which I simply ignore.

So good luck to us.