1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Ushag

Ushag New IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Request your help.

I am 43 yr old and having under eye dark circles. I applied Kheera, Aloo, Milk but did not find any difference. Kindly suggest.
    Thanks in advance.

Usha

2. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Please reply. I have posted query regarding panchakarma treatment cost. Is that show effect for infertility who has tubes blocked. Am totally depressed

3. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Hi babu sir,
    Sorry as i m new to the group, wasnt aware of the notification check things, with diet yoga and hormonal pills (contraceptive pills) my pcod got cured,ovulation has happened on the left ovary when i checked it through ultrasound scan, i switched to ayurveda medicines and continuing for the past twenty days as i am on my vacation to india, doctor said to continue the medicines for four months treating it through lodhra clinic dr.harini radhakrishnan, i want to strengthen my uterus ovaries tubes and get conceived naturally and dont want all these cysts to reccur, pls suggest me the proper diet?natural medicines to achieve this.

4. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Hi babu sir,
    Sorry as i m new to the group, wasnt aware of the notification check things, with diet yoga and hormonal pills (contraceptive pills) my pcod got cured,ovulation has happened on the left ovary when i checked it through ultrasound scan, i switched to ayurveda medicines and continuing for the past twenty days as i am on my vacation to india, doctor said to continue the medicines for four months treating it through lodhra clinic dr.harini radhakrishnan, i want to strengthen my uterus ovaries tubes and get conceived naturally and dont want all these cysts to reccur, pls suggest me the proper diet?natural medicines to achieve this.

5. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Extremely sorry for the delay, as i was bit busy with annual closing formalities.

1. if he is doing 30 minutes brisk walking [ means no talk, no music all the senses should concentrate the movements only] or 12 surya namaskar. it will help uncountable.

2. garlic is very good but in the form of rasam and pickle... the oil and salt content again occurs. eating garlic by pin it to a metal stick [ pappad stick] and burn it in direct flames [4-5 pods] and sprinkle little pepper and salt if required and have it before bed daily.

3. he can start sudhdha guggulu asap.

rgds

babu

6. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Extremely sorry for the delay, as i was bit busy with annual closing formalities.

1. if he is doing 30 minutes brisk walking [ means no talk, no music all the senses should concentrate the movements only] or 12 surya namaskar. it will help uncountable.

2. garlic is very good but in the form of rasam and pickle... the oil and salt content again occurs. eating garlic by pin it to a metal stick [ pappad stick] and burn it in direct flames [4-5 pods] and sprinkle little pepper and salt if required and have it before bed daily.

3. he can start sudhdha guggulu asap.

rgds

babu
    1. 3 year kids weight should not be more than 10 kg
    2. what are the food he prefers [junk food or home made] if he is preferring maida product just stop that. including biscuits.

another factor milk, if you are using packet milk dilute it as much as possible coz 70% of indian milk is artificialy made not from cows or buffallows. use good quality skimmed milk powder instead.
    3. suggesting "Aravinda Asavam" 10 ml each before food 3 times - preferable frm kottackal or vaidyaratnam outlet will help to cure false hunger and other related ailments.
    4. be sugar conscious [sweet conscious] to your child. avoid energy giving / sweet items.
    5. chips like lays, kurkure, cola items are to be strictly monitored and stopped.
    6. when he crys for more food, give him cucmber carrot beet salads with lime juice peper and salt. will not add calories to your kid.
    7. small amla have more medicinal value

just follow this for 2 months and get back to me.

rgds

babu

7. sarasprabhu1

sarasprabhu1 Silver IL'ite

8. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

9. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Many thanks for your reply, i am in usa, but i will ask my dad to send those herbs, are they available in ayurveda shops around the chennai city, we call them as naatu marunthu shops.

10. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    My younger son 7 year old having itching in the back of the ear,looks reddish..this is the third time occurring. last two times i took him to GP , he gave steroid cream to apply. now it has relapsed. GP said it is eczema. I am just worried for him. is it a life long skin disease. is it curable..Please give your advice for this condition and any life style improvement. we are non vegetarians.