1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakidran

sakidran Silver IL'ite

Re: Fairness tips

Hi, Lakshmy,

Thanks for the tips.
    I will try the first one.

2. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Sun TAN

Dear all,

Pls tel me somemeasure to get rid of suntan as iam a regular two wheeler using person my face is having suntan and also in my two hands pls tel me somehomemade measures.

regards
    aswathy

3. kukubara

kukubara New IL'ite

Re: Sun TAN

hi! cover your face with a scarf or a duppatta always while driving your two wheeler, also cover your arms...apply the juice of tomato { 2 spoons} with 4 spoons of buttermilk{chhach} wash after 30 mins:2thumbsup:

4. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Has anyone tried these facials. Does it work?
    Please do let me know.

5. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Chandramuki,

What Lakshmy sister told is correct in that second one is working better..
    I will tell u another tip u can get multhani metti from any of your nearest fancy store and mix it with curd and aplly on your face and neck it will reduce your black marks and gives u clear skin.
    2) Make a paste of pudhia leaves and mix it with curd thn apply on your face for 20 min thn wash with cold water do this weekly twice it is very effective.

Regards,
    Vindhiya.

6. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi aswathy,

U can use moisturiser when ever u r going out it will keep your skin moist and wont get sun tan.. But the problem in using moisturiser is ur skin will look oily if ur skin is already oil skin dont use moisturiser go for aroma sun block cream it is a sun block cream whenever you are going out use moisturiser or sun bllock cream..

When u come to home wash your face with greengram dal & bengal geam dal powder instead of going for soaps..

Or else mix Glycerine and rose water and apply on your face leave it for 10 mins and wash ur face as u wish.

regards,
    Vindhiya

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Aswathy

I second vindhiya, she has told everything, pls folow it, i too have this problem and getting affected very much, i have tried many BRAND IN SUN BLOCK, didnt get proper results, but now iam using AROMA MAGIC - Sun screen cream - SUN BLOCK - SPF 50 ( While getting sun screen cream you have to check SPF LIKE spf 50 MEANS IT LASTS FOR 5 HOURS ) and my face look very fresh without any tan even i roam for many hours after applying this cream....apply this cream before 20mts you go out and this costs around 110/- and you can get in all HEALTH AND GLOW outlets orbig supermarkets

You can also apply mixture of Honey and cucumber juice and wash it off after 10 mts, you can see your face got cleaned and looking fresh and bright

So, try this

8. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Hi Vindhiya did you make tomato paste from the fresh tomato? I have brown line around my mouth so I was applying gram flour w milk and lemon juice. Its gave me good result when I apply daily. If I miss it for week or so then the line around my mouth coming back:(

You stated that lakshmy second idea is working better. Just want to know the method you've done.

-Sharmy-

9. vijisiva

vijisiva New IL'ite

any tips to remove black circle around neck

i got black in my neck when i got concive now son is 3 years old upto now that black is not reducing what to do?

10. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

Hi Vindhiya,

Can I just use this as a kind of facial or should one use this only when one wans to become more fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.