Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I think you have made similar question earlier. Please repost your request along with the reply given by me earlier.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Normally, I do not look into the health issues.

For having a good health, in any chart, the Lagna, reresenting the body and the Lagna Lord, Moon, representing mind and Sun, representing the soul should not get afflicted and depending upon the affliction, there are chances for health issues.

In the chart of your father, the Lagna (Virgo) is occupied by Saturn, who is the lord of 5th and 6th houses; as 6th lord in the lagna is very bad; however, in as much as the Jupiter is aspecting the Lagna, this is a safeguarding provision.

The Lagna Lord Mercury has gone to 11th house, i.e, Cancer, owned by Moon; but the house lord Moon is inimical to Mercury and the Mercury is associated with Mars, Ketu and Sun and directly aspected by Rahu. Mars is the lord of 8th house and Sun is the lord of 12th house and this conjunction with the Lagna Lord is not good.

Apart from this, there is exchange of signs between Moon and Sun, which is not good for health.

These are general reasons for unhealthy issues.

At present, he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 4th and 7th houses and He is well placed in the 9th house. However, for common signs, viz., Gemini, the Virgo, the Sagittarius and Pisces, the 7th lord is the Badhaka lord. Thus, Jupiter being the 7th lord is Badhaka for your father, since he happens to be Virgo native.

At present, he is running the dasa of Jupiter, i.e the dasa of badhaka lord Jupiter. This is one of the main reasons for his ill health.

Please go back to the reply given by in Sl No. 26888, wherein I have given some remedial measures for Jupiter. You may advise your father to do the possible remedies suggested above, which will certainly be helpful to him.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please post your request after a week

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

Kindly repost your request after a week because your chart needs a detailed study, which will be a time consuming one and I have to do this leisurely.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly post your request by the week end.

Regards

6. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I'm a girl from tamilnadu. I have huge dreams about my career . but my parents are not ready to respect that. they asked me to do the things which I don't like. And mom used to tell often if I go outside our town, I would come across many insults. So she stopped me whenever I'm trying for new job. I'm jobless now. Kindly let me know the status of my career. Because they often tell me that my birth time and date are not doing good at any time. Name Preethika DOB 28 August 1995 10.20PM place Tiruchengode, tamilnadu.
    Thank you

7. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the detailed reply. I have two doubts in this:
    1) The remedies that you have suggested should be done in the entire Guru dasa period which will last for many years or for the time being? And for now , can I do some possible remedies till he is able to walk around and do things on his own?
    2) Also could there be any effect of ARDHASTAMA Sani for his surgery ? Are there any remedies that he should be doing for it?

8. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thanks so much sir will do after a week....

9. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Sir please check my husband chart. He is suffering in the business. What is better option for his well being financially! & our good married life.
    3 may 1981
    12.2pm
    Trivandrum birth place
    Regards
    Purnima

10. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My details
    1) Date of Birth : 12- 12 - 1975
    2) Time of Birth : 8:25 am
    3) Place of Birth: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh

My promotion interview is on 24th sept. 2016 at 1:00 pm.
    Kindly tell the possibility of getting promotion.

Extend your blessing to do well.

Thank you
    Santoshi Singh