1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Leena...It is all your continuous non stop support and care...:worship2:

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Rith, You are again rocking dear. Story going too good.
    Awaiting for next part,,

3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Only one episode.... very bad... can't just wait to know the rest of the mystery. You are just too good at narrating such a mysterious story.

Way to go.....

leenarajaryan likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Very good update...wat next for them....

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

that was a nail biting episode, hope in the next part, they catch the bad guy.

6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Rith I am Waiting... Now as we are nearing to the climax I am getting more & more excited to know it.... :clap2::clap2: for you...:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

7. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Amazing. Just read all the remaining episodes after your break today and am eager to read more. When are you posting your next episode

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 28

We remained silent throughout our journey to our home. The moments we met Saif and the tremors we had in our stomach still created vibrations in our body. Our heart was pounding fast; how elegant, dominating and commanding is he

Me: I am getting some hope.

I broke the silence. Rashika nodded. Sujit smiled. I got a call from Alfred one of my colleagues, my team mate. We informed leave to our respective offices already. I wondered why he is calling me now.

Me: Hello Alfred. Tell me

Alfred: Hi George. Is it a good time to speak with you

I sensed some tense in my mind. “yeah, tell me”

Alfred: Pavani’s parents have come to our office looking for her

My heart skipped a beat, no multiple beats. I felt concentrated hydrochloric acid bumped through my throat and preceded towards my intestine. I swallowed my fear “For what? Looking for her in the sense”

Alfred: arey yar, I think she has been kidnapped. She left early yesterday. But till now she has not reached home. Seems there are no signs about her

Me: OMG!

I struggled to hide the tension in my voice.

Alfred: you are in the suspicion list George

I am done. I started sweating. My hands were trembling. I wiped the sweat with my handkerchief.

Me: What the ….Why I should be in the suspicion list. Are you kidding me?

Alfred: ha ha ha...I was just joking buddy. Stay cool. Pavani is missing and you were on leave. So I just saw whether any dots can be connected.

I fumed in anger. Already fate is playing a worst game with me and is this time to prank me. This guy is so fond of gossips.

Me: I have no relation with her and don’t try to get pieces for your own gossips. I pray, Pavani should come back.

Alfred: cool buddy. Just thought of informing you. Police invaded our company. looks like a serious issue. thats ok. are you coming tomorrow

Me: Yes! i am coming.

Alfred: Ok buddy. take care. Bye

I disconnected the phone.

Rashika: So, another problem has sprouted out?

I nodded. “Don’t worry. We can tackle this” she patted on my shoulder

If Alfred has got this doubt, why not the police??

Pavani’s parents checked in our office reception and they were told that Pavani left office by 4:35 PM checking her swipe records. Fortunately no one has noticed that she came out along with me. Pavani’s mom Anu found she has left her mobile phone on her bed while cleaning. The phone was switched off because of no charge. She handed over the phone to the inspector who was investigating the case. Police filed a missing case and started their investigation. Few were enquired in office. They were informed about her one side love. I was notified that anytime I may be called for enquiry. Sujit called Saif Uncle to convey about this. Saif was also informed about this missing case and he was thinking about the next step. Saif asked us to convey about our investigation plan, Uday’s murder but not about her murder. We called Dominic and got his appointment to meet him 2 days later as he is busy in his cases. Sujit explained the things in brief to him.

Next day, we started to our respective office. Sujit dropped Rashika and I went in my car. Though things appeared to be normal, my heart was dashing fast abnormally. I noticed a police jeep in the visitor’s parking. I prepared my mind to cooperate well and speak with firmness whatever I know and hiding only the tragic part. I apologized from the deep of my heart to Pavani. Her parents were also standing along with the police with dull, tired face. Anu’s face was swollen and eyes were red. Her clothes were emaciated and hair was untidily loose. She might have cried the whole night. I got an urge to kill Roshan in the same way. I gazed at them while crossing the jeep with a heavy heart. I parked my car and started my routine work.

Rashika came to my desk with a cup of coffee. “Be ready for the enquiry. Don’t blabber anything” I nodded. She left immediately. My mind wandered in all direction. I controlled and diverted to my work.

By around 4 PM, I was called on my extn. I was asked to be present in MD’s room. That’s where investigation to the employees was taking place. I informed Rashika and went there.

Inspector Abhinav introduced himself and asked me to take the seat. I wished him and sat on the chair placed opposite to him, hiding all my tension completely. After having formal introduction about me, he started his investigation

Abhinav: Yes Mr. George Johnpaul! Tell me whatever you know about Pavani.

I carefully chose the words and started my proclamation about this case. I adjusted my throat and started speaking to him with a stern voice.

“Yes Sir. I know Pavani for the last three years. She joined as an intern trainee and I mentored her. Then she has been transferred to another department. She had a one side love on me. I was in love with Rashika who joined this company recently”

Abhinav lifted his head and sit erect holding his hands together placing on the table. With a short pause, I continued. “She was not happy with my relationship with Rashika.” Then I told about Uday, Rashika’s flashback, white number call, Satty’s kidnap, Mr. R and Pavani’s contribution in all those crimes. Here I twisted the story a little as per the instruction given by Safi.

“I took Pavani to the canteen along with Rashika and enquired about Mr. R. earlier I thought of taking her to my home but I dropped the plan and requested to convey everything she knows about Mr.R”

I enacted leaving no rooms of suspicion on me, but I am not sure whether I am successful. His eyes had lot of confusions. I looked sharp at his eyes.

Abhinav: When did you take her to canteen?

Me: Around 3 PM

Abhinav: how long your conversations went?

Me: About an hour

Abhinav: What did you after that?

Me: I left office by 4:30 PM as I was not feeling well so took off yesterday

The time I left was matching with Pavani’s last swipe record. This might have given some distrust to him.

Abhinav: So, who is Mr. R?

Me: She didn’t say

Abhinav: So, for that reason you kidnapped her

I smiled. “There is no motive or need for her to be kidnapped Sir. I was in need of her help to find Mr. R. except her no one knows. Now I have been left clueless now because she is missing.”

Abhinav: Have you lodged a formal complaint about Uday’s murder

Me: Yes! It is with Mr. Safakath, DCP

Abhinav: “Oh you did!” his face was again filled with confusion rays. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers moving his face left and right. “Do you suspect anyone? Do you suspect she would be kidnapped”. My heart pounded high how can I say she is no more?? I simply bobbed my head. I dont think he is satisfied with my answers and I could see some belief in his eyes that I may be the culprit.

Me: Mr. R ofcourse. I can give you one more clue. Pavani has got money for helping him in Sarthak’s kidnap. Once I checked her mobile to take some details about R and found messages related to money transfer.

Abhinav called someone “The mobile that I gave you yesterday to charge, is it active now….Ok…then bring it now…”. Pavani’s mobile is seized by police now. Then they can get more clues about him. Great. Luck! Please favour me!!At least this time

He said in a commanding tone “You stay here and move not until I say Mr. George”

I replied “Sure Sir!” and sat upright. Seeing my clear face and confident eyes, he went out taking his cap still gazing at me till he reached the door. Careful! I should not overreact

Pavani’s parents came in after some 5 minutes. His dad pleaded “George? I heard you know something about where Pavani could be. Is that true my Son?”

I clutched his hand and said “Uncle. Yes I do know a little. I have told everything..everything…I know about this case. I will help to my level best in this case Uncle. Trust me”

P’s Dad: It’s been 2 days. I am worried nothing wrong should have happened to her

I hugged him tight to comfort. Tears rolled out of my eyes. I am sorry uncle. I cried aloud inside my heart.

Inspector Abhinav came in and requested Pavani’s parents to stay out. “Mr. George! Pavani has got lot of calls and a message from a number. That says you have planned to take her to your home for an investigation. This is a contradictory statement George.”

I was taken aback for a moment but instantaneously I managed to reply “Sir. Didn’t I tell you, I planned to investigate at home but changed my plan and investigated in our cafeteria? I did Sir”

Abhinav: How did he know about your plan then?

By that time the door was knocked and Rashika came in “Excuse me Sir..”

Abhinav: Come on in madam..

Rashika: Hello Sir. I am Rashika!

Abhinav: Oh! The companion of this gentleman. Your partner in crime has arrived Mr.George”

He smiled sarcastically…we stood like a statue staring at him with a blank face. The confidence disappeared eventually. We looked at each other’s face in dismay.

Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 2 others like this.
  9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you superwoman...I have posted the next episode..

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so so so much leena dear...You are right we are nearing the climax...