January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi @Joy015.. I'm also having carrom seeds daily after dinner.. It helps in digestion.. Hope its safe to eat.. During next visit i'll check with my doctor..

@Vasumathy .. All the best for ur scan..

Ladies.. One of my frd is coming from US in 2 weeks.. Give me suggestions, if i can get any specific thing for me/baby from US which is not available here in India..

2. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls..,

Done with my anomaly scan today..its sooo loving to see ur lo...:hearteyes::hearteyes:
    Everything looks normal as of now..Doc advised me to continue with Iron and Calcium tablets along with ecosprin (she suggested this to improve the blood circulation to be continued till 31st week). I was also given the TT injection today..one more i need to take by next month.

Also, i can start driving to office and brisk walking, which is such a relief..cuz i was bored working from home..my office is around 26 kms frm home..so initial days i was advised of working from home.

@Avanti30 - Thank you dear..but i am here in India..and sex determination is a crime here..:fearscream:
    wish i cud knw somehow..so that atleast can finalize of the name..:hearteyes: all the best!

@Vasumathy - Thank you dear...yupp..i even checked with the doc..my weight has not increased much..but baby's weight is good, so doc is happy with it. She said..extra weight of moms may lead to some difficulty while delivery..but yes..i may have quick weight gain in coming months..all the best for ur scan!

@jlakshmi2011 - I forgot to chk wid the Doc about carrom seeds, you please do check and let me know if its ok to consume the same ..Thank you dear.:blush: all the best for ur appointment.
    :blush:

Rest all is just waiting..noww..she has asked me to come after a month for the glucose tolerance test, tSH and Haemoglobin.

One more thing..i wanted to check with you all..i dont feel like bra these days..as i feel suffocated wearing that..is it necessary..i am wearing a tight camisole though..let me know..

Take care
    Cheers

Vasumathy and Avanti30 like this.
  3. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

HI All,
    Had my monthly doctor's visit. All is well and normal.
    My glucose test is coming up the next visit.
    @Joy015 - Good to know your anomaly scan went well.

I am experiencing no sleep during the night. Is this normal ?

Vasumathy likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks lakshmi,
    Checkout in pregnancy section for suggestion of items from US. I remember seeing some old thread.

Joy,
    Good that all went well with scan. Good that baby weight gain is good.
    Enjoy exercises and driving. Just be little more cautious than usual.
    Its normal to feel uncomfortable. You can try comfortable cotton bras. During last trimester B weight will increase and you might need to support. Invest in good quality comfortable bras. That might help you in later stage and after baby birth. Check out on feeding bras too..

All the best for gtt.
    Sleep is a big problem. Try drinking warm milk if sleep plays with you.

Avanti30 likes this.
  5. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Yeah, she is to small to understand. You take care of yourself which is tough when a you have a 2 year old. Have a safe pregnancy.

Sapna

6. Vasumathy

Somehow managing my girl, households and pregnancy. Let's hope I can hold on for little more time.

7. Vasumathy

My update:
    I'm done with my 20weeks scan. Baby kept both legs above head and refused to give clear picture of face and heart even after 3 attempts. Then scan doc kind of inclined bed an applied little more pressure to note the face and heart. Finally baby gave a better view so that dad can see. Beyond that drama, baby growth is good. Baby is little behind in some of the calculations/ predictions to normal. I think its OK. Baby has time to pick up.
    Yet to meet gynec after scan. Only next week appointment. Might have gtt after doc visit. Hope no trouble on those lines..
    I have gained 600g in 3 weeks. Not too bad. But still overall gain is below normal. I'm in overweight category already. So mostly no issues. Let's see when doc raises her eye brows.
    That's all from me..

How's everyone?

ashima10, Shri211 and Avanti30 like this.
  8. Vasumathy

How's everyone? Seems all is too busy.

I am done with doc appointment too. Doc is OK with baby growth. She told me to try stretch exercises to reduce back and hip pain. Yet to check those. It seems like I started to gain weight. Hope I won't gain too much.
    She scheduled gtt by 24+ weeks. Right now I'm 21+ weeks. Next doc appointment with results. Mostly a month away.

How is things with other mommies?

Avanti30, SweetGirl20 and ashima10 like this.
  9. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,
    I am done with my anamoly scan yesterday. Baby has turned and slept and scan doctor asked me to go for a walk then baby turned in right position:) All measurements looks good except abdominal circumference which is 140mm. I am 20 weeks 5 days but measurement is relative to 19 weeks 1day. I have doctor appointment tomorrow. Little worried on AC part only :cry:.. Any ideas ladies? How much is normal and what can i do to improve with my diet? Other than that everything looks normal. I have gained 0.7 kg in last 1 month.. Will update after doctor appointment..

Avanti30 likes this.
  10. Vasumathy

Baby will pick up on its own on these parameters. No need to worry. I don't think you can do anything on these. Just eat good and rest well. I too have this difference in 3 parameters.. All will go well in the end. Let's wait and get the confirmation from your doc too.
    Good that you have gained well. Take care.

SweetGirl20 and ashima10 like this.