Baby After 35 ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by madras2018, Aug 15, 2016.

1. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Hi - I'm wondering if we have any mothers who have/had a child (not necessarily 1st child) at /after 35 years. If yes, could you share if you conceived naturally or with IVF ?

Many Thanks

2. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

I had my first child at 33 and now expecting second child at 36 ( will be 37 when i will deliver). Had lot of struggle conceiving with all the cycles fertility treatments had to offer but conceived naturally both the times.

3. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

I had my first baby at 34. Now i m expecting my second at 36 years. Conceived both naturally. First one was planned. This one came as a surprise.

4. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

@aspha @shama146 Congrats and thank you for responding ! Hoping to hear from others if there are any in this forum :)

5. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I had my first kid at 29. Now again pregnant with second at 35. Both natural.Happy pregnancy to u.
    Cliona

madras2018 likes this.
  6. devibanmol

devibanmol Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I had my first son when I was 29 and the second one when I was 37 yrs. both naturally. First one was planned and second one was a surprise. There was no problems during pregnancy and both were born healthy.

madras2018 likes this.
  7. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

First at 32, second at 35. Both were natural, no issues during pregnancy. First was planned and second a pleasant surprise:). I worked till last date of delivery both times and took care of the kids myself (with hubby's help) post delivery.
    35 isn't a magic number, it gets trickier as you get older but nothing dramatic.

madras2018 and blessings1010 like this.