1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Sounds Like Cheating

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by SimplelLife, Aug 11, 2016.

1. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

Plz plz plz concentrate on your baby now..your husbund sounds like an absolute jerk..he has no value for marraige or baby i guess..plz dont hold or consider him as a support at all..how is your mil to you? Is she supportive ..and will she understand her son is not a family worthy man?

2. SimplelLife

SimplelLife Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot bron.. I know he is a jerk.. And not considering him as a support anymore . And mil is no different .. She used to lie about me But in this situation I think a family member is needed to treat and make pressure on DH to behave well since she is image conscious too and if she won't do it for me she will do it for her role in the situation since I am involving her as his mother and my mil and she is good at all the tantrums. so let them deal with each other.

3. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

Oh thats really sad..i thought atleast she will support you ..incase involving mil can you include any if your side member..may be your father too?

4. SimplelLife

He came from office 2 hr late and slept without eating .. When I asked he said no.. Once I though I should massage his mom than I thought if he won't take his tiffin in the morning I will inform her. Ladies am I doing it right. Somewhere I still love him deeply and it hurts hard. Because of this I kept quite so long I don't know I should or shouldn't. Why God gave such feeling to us ladies only?

5. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

Thras because we are overtly emotional creatures darling. For now, do you want to assume that out of those 2 hours that he is late, one jour went for the dinner with his buddies at work? I would assume that easily, If he has been mean to you previously.

6. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

OP, this is not the right time to deal with your husband. As hard as it may be, what do you think is going to happen if you inform his mom? Is he a child? If he feels hungry he is going to eat. He is an adult and treat him as such. Concentrate on your health and your baby, what else can you do now? No one can really force anyone to not stray. The change should come from within. If you were not pregnant, my advice may have been different, but now just concentrate on your baby. May be hard, but try to do it. He doesnt deserve you to make you go thru this especially when you are pregnant. But he can be handled later. Dont involve any family member now, not worth the drama. Again, concentrate only on your health and baby. Wish you a very safe and healthy pregnancy. TC!

SimplelLife likes this.
  7. SimplelLife

Thank you for the reply. You are right this is not a right time but it won't be ever if not now... I caught his previous ph calling list soMe 4 years back and never told anyone believing it will be allright but nothing is allright with a person who is master in blaming other and presenting himself good. His mom is like that too and his not the baby but if I will keep mum and won't say anything that will be the same thing .. His mom used to create fights between us poking him for me ... Lying .. So now I am not lying but poking her for his behavior .. Once she said at to my family that she never kney about our dynamics so what can she do... I want want her to make a safe place for herself.. Behind many fights between us she is one who is.
    I want my baby in a safe environment not between fights and shouting and back biting. Other reason is that he is very good in front of other so atleast his family need to know his true acts, I know are not my friends anyway but specially mil should know that her tantrums between us can make his son suffer too. And it's working. She called my family and said only my things that's too lies.. She told a lie about my sil to DH for which sil called mil and took her very good class and corrected her which she mis informed my family that's too.. Later I called her .. Recorded call on my laptop and ask her about her every lie about me and my family and her expectation to Calling her every time and not bothering about me. I said her yes you have right to complain but only when you are yourself doing something. She kept quite many time in conversation.She was like. Mewwwwwwwww... Maza aa Gaya. I thought only one thing she is anyways doing back biting by telling false stuff regarding me and family so why should nt I make her listen too..
    Thank you so much for your concern .. I am not giving him any extra attention and I don't need to handle him now his mom will handle him well .. These people are so image conscious.. Even today when I talked to her she asked me to not to tell anyone.. I said I don't care if things won't be better I Won't stay keep quite.. She ask me to give her 2 months. So previously she made rift between us and now she is tensioned for that.. I am enjoying for some reason. Thanks for your support

8. SimplelLife

Ladies his mom called him, I have no idea when... When he came from office he asked me to go to dinner( that's what my sil ask me and him on different cAlls) we went for dinner last night .. Today morning when I was talking to my sister and telling her mil lied about sil.. He came in and got furious saying we all are liars.. You can not think of us any good.. When I try to tell him how mil manipulate Sil's words he did listened and bring another thing in between... Where his mom is a liar he can not listen bringing different topic...and told me it's better to got abort .. We are ruining one more life... Or I will brought up baby.. I know we will fight in the court and I will win and I will brought up baby alone. He wAs so hyper... My whole Saturday is gone... My family calling me to come to India for delivery.. They will look after fearing this atmosphere won't be good for me and when mil will be in scene here things will warm up more.

9. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

Call that girl and talk to her and ask her what's cooking... Don't hesitate...don't think what he will think... Give her royally... This might make ur husband v angry but he will know u will not be a mute spectator...
    Don't hesitate to shame him... These issues men prolong as they know the wife very well that she will not expose for family image... Eat well and be healthy

10. SimplelLife

Thanks for the reply. He never let me touch his mobile always locked.. I think from where make assumption that I know her no is from my saying I have call list, but it's from his previous act. For currant matter I have no idea whom he talking with... I have no clue at all.. That same girl or some one else. Even now that girl is working in his company but somewhere else and got married. I have a doubt on some other girl who is his team mate from another location and is married too. He was talking about her in same manner as with previous girl.. Sympathetic with her.. Previously he was praising her.. And her husband Which is ok but later he started sympathize her .. When I asked him he said I never seen such a nice girl.. And later when I asked why does he feels so and I have told him another nice girls example from his family who struggled in their life and now managing both house and office .. He started sympathize her saying she is suffering a lot in her marriage and said his husband is not a good man.. I said but previously you said he is a good man.. He said no she told him many things and he is not good.. In this same manner he used to sympathize with previous girl about his boy friend.. Previously she lost her bf than she has issues in getting married.. No one make commitments to her .. She is suffering.. Sufferers attracts him a lot I could not figure out how could I attracted him.. Before wedding I never had any problem.. No suffering than how come he likes me?? Anyways one night in after drinking he was speaking her name in sleep saying Anu .. You know na.. I can not forget the way he was talking.Putting hand on me.. I got furious.. And he acted as if he just could not wake up .. Deep sleep.. I tried to wake him up for 10 mins... But I have no prove and surety because I can't blame him about her just like that otherwise he wil say I am doubting about his each colleague.even when his parents talk to him about his not giving mobile to me he refused to give it to me. He said no to my sil as well. Mil said once she will be here she will make everything right. She talked to him and now he is not drinking from past few days.. Yesterday pored his open wine bottles in sink. But drinking is not my main issue. What should I do.. I don't know .. He will refuses again what should be next step...