Baby Stomach Measuring Small

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Shri211, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Shri211

Shri211 Bronze IL'ite

Well in my case, DH is at a taller end..and the baby limbs have always measured couple of days ahead, ..just like yours, other measurements are within the range, except for AC...googling these stuffs ends up giving the most scary stuffs...as a normal person we feel that eating good amounts would mean baby growing well... apparently my doctor is a bit worried about that,..she keeps emphasising on including more proteins and not the carbs..as she feels this may lead to GD
    No doubt going to scans provide info and in most cases relief...but the whole exercise of preparing to go for a scan is scary as I am worried about its results..

Btw..did you and @ramyasubash reach full-term?and at what week of pregnancy were you diagnosed with small AC?
    I was told if the baby isn't growing then it could happen that they may induce earlier...

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello @Shri211

I can totally understand the anxiety and tension. This is all natural .
    Like u said the subsequent scans are showing improvement, that's great news.
    Continue to take a lot of protein in ur diet. And watch over the carbohydrate intake.
    U may need more no of scans than normal , but Iam sure it will all b ok.
    Stay positive..
    Is ur work taking a toll on ur general health? Try getting someone from India who can take care of the diet part and that would let u relax at home after work.
    Prayers with u..
    Everything will b fine

3. Shri211

Shri211 Bronze IL'ite

Hi agony,

Yea the good news is the growth...that's wat is keeping me going..
    Yes overall with the household chores and office I feel I don't get enough time to rest ..it's like I am always doing something ...I hardly rest except for those 7-8 hours of sleep...I don't want to call my parents much before, but again if I m not able to manage I might have to..m

4. ramyasubash

ramyasubash Bronze IL'ite

Thank u so much

I was also worried a bit and now got relief

Shri211 likes this.
  5. ramyasubash

ramyasubash Bronze IL'ite

Hi shri

I delivered in my 37 th week. Even my hubby is tall. I got diagnosed in my second scan

6. dnormx01

dnormx01 Gold IL'ite

ramyasubash and Shri211 like this.