Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

Hope you are fine with Baba's blessings. I missed you all these days. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Ma, Iam fine. I was actually in travel with only connectivity through mobile. I feel loved to know that you missed me. Thanks to Baba for connecting me with a well wisher like you.

suryakala likes this.
  3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Thank u for u'r prayer maa. God bless u.
    Sarvey Jana sukhino bhavanthu

suryakala likes this.
  4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Tq maa tq for continueing the prayers tq for praying for me. God bless u maa. Sarvey Jana sukhino bhavanthu.

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @vani098 ,

Hope you are doing fine with His blessings. I was missing you here. I will continue to pray for you.
    May Baba bless you and fulfill your wishes soon.

6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Hope u r doing good. Im trying my best to stay focused and positive. My health..job.are my priorities now. But since I have free time in my hand I sometimes dwell into the usual negative thoughts and feel very low. Offlate I have been feeling very low and down..this wait seems endless. But i bring myself up and try to concentrate on positive things.
    Thanks a ton for your constant non tiring prayers. Makes me feel happy and hopeful.
    Waiting for his blessings and miracle...

7. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

DEAR @suryakala sister,

Hope Baba always keep you fine.Thanks for your continuous prayer.Pray for us to be with good health and give peaceful life.

I pray to baba for all our friends.Surely, baba fulfill our prayers.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @rmuramka ,

I was missing you for the few weeks. Hope you are fine.

Baba has taught us devotees Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi(Patience). Please pray Baba or your Ishta Devatha daily after your showers and conclude your prayers saying," Let Thy Will Happen". You will find yourself feeling very light and cheerful, You will be blessed soon.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

rmuramka likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

" I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me"- Shirdi Sai Baba.

FLOWER BABA1.JPG

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @rmuramka , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,
    @svaac , @28neha , Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @vani098 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Amma15 - today I prayed for you, your DH your sons, DIL, and GS. May Sai Baba bless you all in abundance.

Dear @Chulbuli04 - today, I prayed for you and your DH. May Baba bless you with a very happy family with your DH and your child.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you and your children. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. Today, I prayed for your sister also. May Baba bless her with good health and happiness.

Dear @ChandrikaV - today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @nivsrini , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @ashima10 -today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

AUGUST 11.jpg

Amma15, Vani09, ChandrikaV and 6 others like this.
  10. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Thank w very much maa. Sarvey Jana sukhino bhavanthu

suryakala likes this.