Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for your time. Can we do any remedy for peace? Nowadays he s always talking about sending me out I Am very scared and loosing health because of this. He is saying that out of rage or he means it i dont know?
    Please tell me what to do to be together peacefully?
    Thank You again Sir

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Such issues cannot be studied astrologically.

Please do not make any repeated mention about the Dakshina, which has been specifically mentioned in my signature.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please pray the lord of your choice and also your family deity in this regard

Regards

4. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for your reply

5. Barupavi

Barupavi Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    I completely understand what you say but what I consider important is kids.Though it is clear that there are very minimal chances for a life at least I would love to adopt kids.what is the chance of kids in my life.Please answer this question also sir.
    Thank you

6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaste sir,I found my query is missing for past 2 times. I want to know whether my time now is so bad that it was not predicted.
    Pl tell me whether I will get my job transfer as i wish to the place where all my family members are there incl my kids. And i also want to know about my health.
    Place of birth chennai
    21/03/1973 @ 20:20pm
    My hus dob 26.07.1968 at 17.52 hrs chennai.
    Sripriyabalaji.

7. sony19

sony19 New IL'ite

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

My brother has many many problems they are increasing day by day. Not at all reducing. Can u tell me y??

Name: sreekar
    D.O.B-- 12-8-1990
    Place-- hyd

9. anonymous333

anonymous333 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir, everything you say is actually very correct. Everyday is very very hard. I feel very sorry for him but do not know how to help him. I want to help him. Any remedies are there that i can do that can help him? He will not do the remedies for sure, but i can do. (I am Indian by origin, born in Canada). He is saying to break the marriage for a long time now, and i am trying to hold onto it. He cannot control his mind with other women also. He is always running away from home.

Are you able to predict anything for my second marriage, when it could be, and will it be better than this one? I do not see how this current relationship will last very long.

Will he be able to get any relief in the future? Is there chance of him having a better marriage with someone else, or any peaceful future?

I pray he can be happy. I pray somehow this relationship can be saved, but it is not in my hands.

Thank you very much for taking time to reply to my query.

10. bhargavi88

bhargavi88 New IL'ite

Dear sir my husband is born near Mettur district Salem