Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Reposting my query again. Can you please check and let us know. We are in a very bad shape mentally. please help us.

My Birth details

DOB: 7 April 1990
    POB: Chennai, Tamilnadu
    TOB: 5:55 AM
    Name: Srividhya (a) Meenakshi

My Husbands Details

DOB: 15 March 1988
    POB: Tanjore, Tamilnadu
    TOB: 6:30 AM
    Name: Prabakaran

Can you please read both mine and my husbands chart and let us know when we will have child. Also is there any chance for us to get a job abroad. My husband is trying for so long with no luck so Far. Please guide us.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Cancerleo

Cancerleo New IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Sir I am the mother of the child.
    Sorry for the typo error .
    I want from 15/08/2016 - 24/08/2016 both date and time .
    The delivery will be in Bangalore India.
    Sir I am born on 15/08/1986 night 2.00am which will come to 16/08/1986 .
    My nakshatra is Moola and rasi Dhanasu.

3. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

I am reposting my query sir.Please help me.

After coming to India we are getting many problems between us.To the extend we have even decided to separate. Only for the sake of our son we r still holding.But we both don have understanding n not talking much.Before our marriage both of our parents did not see porutham. Please tell me is there any match in our chart for marriage? Is there any chance to lead a peaceful happy life?Can I do any pariharam to overcome obstacles in our marriage life?

Between since he was in abroad for many years he badly wants to go abroad. Me too having feeling that only after coming to India we are getting trouble.Please tell us Whether he will get job in some other country?
    If so we have to pay via consultancy go and search there or he will get from india itself?Please help me Sir

our details

My DH DOB:04.01.1985
    Time :12.55 Afternoon
    Place :Kumarapalayam, near erode

My DOB: 26.01.1989
    Time: 3.49 A.M
    Place:Kottaiyur

4. tricepgirl

tricepgirl New IL'ite

SorrySir,

I have been looking for a job switch since January this year, but in vain. There have been times when I almost got the job after multiple rounds of interview and narrowly lost it. Should I even look for a job switch now? When is a good time? I am really frustrated :(

DOB : 21st May 1978
    TOB : 8:53am
    POB : Mumbai
    Rasi : Thula
    Star : Swati

Thank You

5. harshii

harshii New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    My Details's:
    Dob: 06.04.1986
    Time. : 7.35 AM
    Place: Jodhpur (Rajasthan )

My husband details:
    Dob: 19.07.1983
    Time: 1.09 PM
    Place: Bodi Nayakanur (Theni)
    Now i am in second month pregnancy.. Already I have one child.. How is our horoscope looking to have another child now.. Pls predict sir,, how will my family life after having another kid..?

6. sony19

sony19 New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,
    Please provide my marriage prediction.
    I m not getting desired profiles at the moment.
    DOB. 19 sept 1984
    Place of birth - washim, maharashtra
    Time of birth 2.36 AM ( night of 18 sept , morning of 19 sept 84)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  7. Vasudeva

Vasudeva New IL'ite

Sir,
    My DOB-29-06-1973, POB- Bangalore, Time - 11 am.
    I am facing a lot of problems in family both with my wife and children. What is the reason. How to come out of this problem. Please suggest help, predict. Thanks in anticipation.

Sir, My wife is very quarrellsome and goes away to her sisters or mothers house. They are not informing me. It is very difficult. Children and becoming stubborn, lazy and are not listening to me. Will things change for me or is it my fate. Now my wife left twenty days back. Her DOB is 10-07-1983 6:00 am, POB Mysore. Please advice should i bring her back this time.
    Than you Vasudeva

8. sony19

sony19 New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Please reply to me.

9. rajalakshmi2015

rajalakshmi2015 New IL'ite

Namaste guruji,

I am re-posting my request for the third time, as I did not receive any response. Not sure if my post was missed out of too many requests.

Thank you so much for helping so many of us in getting answers to our problems.

Hoping to get the similar kind of help regarding my problem.

Name: Rajalakshmi
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka
    Date of birth September 23, 1985
    Time of birth: 14:20

Husband name: Alex Nathan
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka
    DOB: 08/05/1984
    Time of birth: Approximately 11:30 AM (could not get this details from him or from his parents)

I got married on 22/11/2010. Since then I am not happy with my husband. Ours is love marriage (inter-religion). My husband is a christian and I am Hindu. We were very happy with our relationship before marriage. After marriage, we started having problems, difference. I mainly had problems with him. I think he does not have any problem with me as long as I dont talk to him about the problems. He considers me as a complaint box and he has been successful in ignoring me.

I have been praying so much since the time i encountered disturbance and problems in my life. Nothing is working. Worst part is the problem increased and now we dont even talk to each other much, though we are in the same house together.

Please help me and advise what can be done to get rid of this problem.

Also, please help me know about my professional growth. I am not successful in my career also. I am looking for good position and salary but both are out of my hand. Please advise if I will get good position and salary job soon.

Hoping to get answer for my request this time. I saw the note mentioned in the first thread. I will put some money in the temple in your name for getting the astrology reading from you. Thanks in advance.

10. bali05

bali05 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My birth details are 05/08/1984
    7.30am
    srinagar,jammu and kashmir

I have been married since 2012.Since my husband was in Singapore,i shifted here.But i am a doctor and indian doctors cant practice here,.i didnt know this before marraige.i tried giving exams here to practice,but they dnt pass indian doctors.I am not getting any other job also like related to hospital administration etc.Have been trying since 4 yrs now.as a result i am fed up and frustated. My husband takes me for granted ,since i am house wife now.I was a very bright student,so sitting at home has made me lose my confidence.
    Please help me.Will i ever get a job?
    will i be able to work ever in my life?

My husband doesnt want to go back to India.We are having constant fights too.I am disturbed .There is no understanding between my husband and I.He dominates me and i dnt have a saying.His dob 07/02/1980
    srinagar,jammu and kashmir.

Please tell me when my husband and i will have more understanding?

Thank you so much for your help