Are You Psychic / Intuitive ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by madras2018, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Vijiprad

Vijiprad New IL'ite

Totally agree!

2. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Hope you ladies don't mind me sharing a few of my experiences working with good psychics.

Angel card reading>>> I believe in angels but did not really believe that somebody can get their message thru cards.

May last year, I found a lady online that does this, not the first time but had a good feeling so I went ahead. During this time, I only included ArchAngel Michael in my prayer before sleeping. The psychic delivered my reading the next day and it said Angel Michael is with me and that he has been giving me signs. Funny thing was, before I even read the reading, I went to the shop and found myself a pair of purple satin Reebok sneakers.. purple is Angel Michael's colour... anyways, the reading still did not fascinate me since so many people pray to him.

Six months later, I felt like I needed to get another reading from the same lady. Also after my last reading, I have included ArchAngel Raphael and ArchAngel Gabriel in my prayers. The new reading gave me goosebumps. She said I was surrounded by ArchAngels! On top of this, she mentioned them in correct order as how I say it every night.

Dowsing- Three years ago I ordered it and in my dream a beautiful lady dressed in white was wearing the same customized pendelum as the dowser. She said a powerful being is with my family but instead of helping this being is complaining on how we are living. I was speechless and the beautiful lady waved the pendelum, then told me to run. A skinny black lady with baby was running after me.. I ran so hard, felt like a dog was chasing me, then I locked the wooden gate. This dowser is good, the clearing was only suppose to be for my aura but he detected something else and cleared it without additional cost. Apparently, somebody cursed my two boys thru their dad, it was pretty much undetectable. The anger was against my ex but suffering on my boys. My boys had learning and speech issues before but not anymore. Both are athletic and A students now.

Clairvoyance- A lady saw something happening when my eldest turns 17, so she put a bubble around him for protection.

Aura cleansing- I did this for my whole family but this particular psychic mentioned that my eldest has this well-defined bubble around him. I find it fascinating how she saw what the other psychic did.

3. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@momsky : wow very interesting experiences. Thanks for sharing. I have never heard from anyone their experiences with psychics. I always wondered though, as we see a lot of psychic centers in US in different places. So did you work with them, or you meant consulting them?

4. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

@Poetlatha Sorry,I meant I consulted them. I don't go to psychic centers though because I don't want to offend the psychic in case I don't feel good about them.

5. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Yes Latha,I have started paying attention to thoughts and the way things unfold. Like sometimes I have seen a particular pattern of happenings repeat itself. And I have felt bad/negative patterns repeat when I just think about it, but once I tell it aloud to someone, I feel it is less likely to happen. So I have started telling my DH about any kind of fears/concerns that I have. And most importantly I have felt prayers nullify any negative happenings.

Having said all this,actually not always do things happen as I have felt, but most of the times. And most of the time I have seen myself getting connected to psychics who happen to be friends/colleagues.

sindmani, KashmirFlower and Poetlatha like this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

My DH keeps saying that he sees 11:11 most of the times he sees the clock. He is born on 11th . So I tell him ,maybe its the impact. but is there any more hidden meaning to this observation?

KashmirFlower likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

6years back

We and my parents staying in different cities

I had got a call from my brother when we were in some relatives house, saying that dad is feeling better than last 2 days(just sick), talked with him some other for few mins hung the call. But dont know what came to my mind that time which made me to cry uncontrollably. People were looking at me weird and as am seeking attention with that act, couldn't able to control myself even after sensing the situation. Everyone came and asking questions like everything is fine and dad also not so sick.. still why..

within an hour or so again got a call from family as i lost my dad :(

After that everyone realized that my tears were true and some magic done by god.

8. Poetlatha

@rachaputi : yes sometimes, it's like a telepathic message, conveyed to us before our loved ones leave this world. It has happened to one of my friend, they were sisters and the sister called to talk from India to the one who resides in US. The sister in US had a party going on that day, so she thought I spoke to her in the morning only,I will call her later. But she got a call saying couple of hours later she passed away with massive heart attack, no prior symptoms whatsoever, always went for doctor check ups was in good health.

Keep watching to see if you are psychic. And develop by listening to your inner voice.

sindmani, rachaputi and KashmirFlower like this.
  9. Poetlatha

@iamsrihere : thanks for the nice info, nice to know what we should do from your experience if we have some negative vibes coming. Speak out loud and pray.

iamsrihere likes this.
  10. Vijiprad

Vijiprad New IL'ite

Yes, possible. Study the situation you are in and pay attention to what the numbers could mean. Start understanding with this video. Hope it helps.

Sairindhri likes this.