குடும்ப அலுவலக கற்பனை சிரிப்பூக்கள் :)

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by GoogleGlass, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

@jskls

Well you want me to leave IL. If that is what you want, I will leave now.
    Take care.

2. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

@GoogleGlass
    @maggi32

Seems someone wants me to leave IL and bringing issues which have been done in the past to forefront.
    I don't want to dig into what had happened, well, there are things which are invisible to our eyes and we don't have to bring past friendship miseries to be dug again. That is my policy.
    Well,since I am unwelcome, no point in staying here.
    If you people have further concerns or doubts about my personal characteristics, feel free to PM, me, otherwise I will refrain from posting here in IL.
    Take care.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  3. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

posted for all to hear, and everyone could come to different conclusion.
    well, what I told, doesn't hinder you to make your conclusion.
    Moreover whom else did I spread. I thought you as a friend and told you.
    So telling friend is spreading, means then I do accept it as a fault and I would not have told you, if you had told that time that I am not your friend and that you are a stranger to me, I wouldn't have told you at all. Because I speak to only friends.
    Well, seems you had taken it wrong.

4. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

@GoogleGlass
    @maggi32

Since there is so much confusion, if you think you want me to talk to Malathy, I can talk to her. Because I have not done any harm to anybody here. I had my doubts with IDs but that was because of a reason, but I shared only with someone whom I thought as a friend. Moreover my close friend is the only one who knows my entire situation, and suggested if needed to talk to Malathy. If you people also have doubts, I am more than happy as to why I had been confused etc and will ask my friend to do three way conversation and clear myself with them.
    I am not a stained personality like how it has been told. Well, I had many incidences, which jskls is not at all aware of. If you both suggest, I will ask me friend to organise and I will deal it privately. I know for sure what had been transcribed with them and only one person in IL knows it. jskls does not know even the top layer.

Please suggest me, otherwise, I will go as per my friend's advice today. I am here because of that person only.

5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@vaidehi71 ,@Sairindhri
    My first post was my fear of you twisting my words and u spreading rumors around. You simply said you were not bothered and I had to ask if this was acceptable where I quoted only one of the many instances. Just remember all the other ids you have mentioned which I wouldn't have even have known about.

Someone who talks about other person to us will talk about us to a third person. You are completely ok with this while I am not.

you said to me not to trust GG and now you are inviting him to moderate. Wow!

Your reply says it all.

kaniths likes this.
  6. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

No why I should twist your words. Have I done before.
    Never mind, I am writing to Malathy now and I will tell her all I know and I don't want to leave here with my name being tarnished. The reason I am in this ID, I know, infact you too know.
    I will bring it to administration to sort this issue. I have nothing to fear and I can tell all my IDs, the reason I did etc. Because I am not scared. Only if I had made mistake, I should be afraid. Here I had not made mistakes. Infact I had been the victim and inspite of that you had mistaken me totally.
    I will discuss this with my friend and I will talk with Malathy as suggested by my friend.
    I did not want to bring it to that level, but your posts and infact making the use of both IDs etc have made me do so.

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@Sairindhri You are welcome to have as many ids or be ib any thread.

All I asked was u took GGs thread wrote last year and linked some fb and told me not to trust him and now u want tobe here.

Since I know how u send pm s I said I am scared of posting any poems shut down my pm s etc.

No point in talking any further

8. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

I will explain my doubts to Malathy. I will not reply you hereafter.

9. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

No I never told so, I told you never believe IDs, I told one incidence that is all. You asked about Vanithasudhir and I found one poem which had relevance to me. Btw I have no idea who that girl is, why did you ask me that question and ask the same to maggi? Did I ever tell you not to trust GG ?
    I told don't believe IDs, that is because of my experience.
    A friend would do so, but you should have told that I am not your friend then and there itself.

Please I am writing everything to Malathy. Let them decide. I am in this ID, because I had been a victim of pressure here in IL. I can explain all that happened to me here. You don't anything about what happened to me, so just don't dig further. I will not answer you. I will answer Malathy and my friend with whom I had discussed such issues already.

10. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Please also forward all the PMs to Malathy