Are You Psychic / Intuitive ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by madras2018, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Dear freinds,

@KashmirFlower, @jskls, @momsky and @anika987 thanks for reading and liking.

@KashmirFlower : I used to meditate regularly not anymore, I have stopped any ritualistic and religious practice. I do only whenever I feel like. I'm focusing on pondering within my own self...trying to live a mindful life just in the moment. And discovering myself. Learning to live in sleep, experiencing the silent

@jskls : thanks a lot for your most concerned feed back and message. I was scared to inform the sniper case because of the popularity it would bring, name and fame and bad people may hurt if they know who you are...not actually by the dream. I'm fine and happy to be blessed with the special quality, and happy to help people. I didn't want to make a fortune out of it! But for my strength and energy I need to meditate.

@momsky : you are even more gifted than some of us who responded in this thread. You have it in your gene, hereditary, as told by your Guru don't take it in a negative aspect, see it as something positive and embrace it, you are gifted with it.when we sometimes ponder, reason out things we will be able to comprehend better. First we are all soul or energy forms...mainly something like the white light very bright and beautiful like the lightening light. We need to understand that this human body is just a body, I feel when you had a surreal experience you were blessed with the beginning of your special gift. Sometimes some dreams and visions give us a clue to help us, so be alert and act or pray for the best even in the worst dream or situation.

Take away fear, tension, worry and anxiety from it, and accept the special gift, but whichever mode of worship or prayer you follow stick to your pattern to strengthen yourself with positive energy which will guide you,help you and protect you. My prayers and best wishes. Always other friends and me are here to help you. Stay blessed.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Good thread.

Was very scary but had a strong prenomination of my dads passing away, to the extent that i knew the date and how. I just brushed it aside but happened exactly that way.

momsky and KashmirFlower like this.
  3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Can u please share the link , I couldn't find your thread

4. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Thank you @Poetlatha, your words are very soothing and calming, same trait I enjoy from past clearings...

I don't know about being more gifted though.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I dont know if my experiences was a coincidence/some real psychic ability. But I myself felt strange at how I could predict. I have always observed that my intuition doesn't always work for me, maybe because I have fear, and other emotions with less clarity when it involves me.

I will start with the most recent and that too related to IL members. One of the members here was trying to conceive. And I somehow felt that she would conceive by next month for sure. When she posted feeling low, I wanted to PM to tell her to be positive and that she may get the good news by next month. But I didnt have the confidence to PM her because I was not sure about my intuition. Now there comes a message from her that she has conceived this month itself. Felt very happy.

One of my cousins was trying for a baby through treatments. She was in my home when she underwent the treatment. They were hoping for a success. My aunt was saying that astrologers predicted two children for her. I said then it will be twins,and told her seeing her face' I will come to see you after delivery'. She immediately said Im already here, and why would you have to come to meet me. Somehow I don't know I felt like telling that. Ulimately what happened was, that particular attempt was unsuccessful. Then I got married, relocated to the same city she lives in. She conceived after my marriage, and that too with twins. She delivered in the same city, and I had to go to meet her with my husband. I feel so surprised at how the events have turned out.

This incident happened before that.One of my colleagues got a second boy baby. Things were going fine. When the baby was in the 3rd month, it suddenly got into some complications, and so this colleague left the city to attend to his wife & baby. All we knew was that the baby was admitted into a hospital but didnt know it was life threatening. When another of my colleague informed this, I thought I need to pray. But the moment I started praying, I felt an inner voice which said' What is the use of praying, the baby will not survive'. I felt so bad for thinking this way and blamed myself for having such negative thoughts. But finally it happened as I felt,the baby did not survive.

6. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@iamsrihere : when we say gifted, we just mean that we are blessed with that skill like other people who are gifted to be a dancer, singer, artist, poet,etc. similarly being a psychic is a gift too. Sometimes it's difficult to recognize that we have this ...but now from your response I think you have that too...slowly start paying attention to your thoughts, and also try out by praying to God for your friends or family members who need something or aspire for something or is sick and see what answers, results you get, that is a way to strengthen this unique gift of yours, to serve others then you will know better. God always blesses us when we have no selfish motives behind it. So you get the satisfaction of helping others.

7. Vijiprad

Vijiprad New IL'ite

I sooo agree on numbers. I see 88, 808 everywhere I look, clock, temperature, battery and so on. I looked up online to understand and to see what it meant, was surprised. Ever since I understood that, seeing numbers everywhere is reduced. I do strongly believe that we get little msgs if you pay attention.

8. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

can you please share what you found, and how it impacted and reduced seeing numbers. It is very interesting to know to such things.

9. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  10. Vijiprad

Vijiprad New IL'ite

As Blessings1010 mentioned in the above post, they are angel numbers. I closely to connect them to what my dad says as 'Devathais' meaning Angels in Tamil. They always around us and bless us saying 'Thathasthu' meaning 'So be it' that being one of reasons why we should never utter bad things for others or even self.

Coming to point of what msg I got from the numbers: About a year ago, I quit my well paid job just to spend more time with kids and family. But a past few days ago, I was in a fix and was debating on how I could balance both and that's when I kept seeing these numbers. I now found my way.