Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaste sir
    Pl tell me when the time favorable for my job transfr
    sripriya balaji. Dt of birth 21.03.1973, chennai
    time 20.20

2. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi sir,

Re posting again and please reply back when u have time. Thanks a lot for your time.

As per your previous predictions, my hubby is in abroad now. But we have some financial commitments, so couldn't join with him. Now myself and kids are in India. But my kids miss their dad a lot. Let me know when we can live together.

Also, can you please let us know our financial status ? We are getting good salary but everything goes for loans and other unexpected expenses, so we couldn't save anything.

I have sent our details below:

My details:
    date of Birth : 02-04-1985
    Time :7:17 AM
    place : Tuticorin(Tamilnadu)
    natchatra: Magam
    Raasi: Simham

My Husband Details:
    date of Birth : 25-04-1978
    Time :2:15 PM
    place : Madurai(Tamilnadu)
    natchatra: Anusham
    Raasi: Viruchagam

Please predict for our family re union and financial status.

Thanks in advance,
    Madhumidha

3. snn

snn New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am requesting your predictions for my job and career. Two years back due to some problems i have resigned my job, from then on i am not able to get any job. whatever investments I am doing, it is going for a loss. I am fully fed up. Please let me know when I will get a job or whether I should any business. How will be my career.

Name: sunil nag
    dob: 13.06.1988
    place of birth: Hosur

Regards,
    Sunil

4. tricepgirl

tricepgirl New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I have been looking for a job switch since January this year, but in vain. There have been times when I almost got the job after multiple rounds of interview and narrowly lost it. Should I even look for a job switch now? When is a good time? I am really frustrated :(

DOB : 21st May 1978
    POB : Mumbai
    Rasi : Thula
    Star : Swati

Thank You

5. jan1012

jan1012 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    My daughter is married for two years and she has been struggling from the day after marriage, because of her mother in law.He behaves weirdly and listens to his mother only. All his relatives talked to him about his mother, but he unusually supports her and keep torturing my daughter. Now my daughter is blessed with a baby boy, but her mother in law is trying to break my daughter's marriage.
    I am attaching the details of my daughter and her husband.
    My daughter
    DOB : 10-aug-1985
    time 08:00 am
    Chennai

Her husband
    DOB 10-may-1981
    time 12:10pm
    Bangalore

Kindly tell if there is any remedy to it. I cant see my daughter undergoing so much pain everyday.

Thank you

6. snn

snn New IL'ite

Missed the time of birth: 6.30 pm. please do the needful

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Sir re posting it plz consider this....

8. Rupanzal

Rupanzal New IL'ite

Hi Pragaspathy Sir.

You are doing a great service to the good of many. Really appreciate it.

We have so many problems, due to which I am having chronic depression, kindly advice.

Son Name: Praveen Selvam

1) Date of Birth: 09-Apr-1986
    2) Time of Birth: 12:15 pm (noon)
    3) Place of Birth: Bangalore

Problem 1: We are not finding a match for my son. When will he get married? We have been advised by an astrologer to do a "Valai maram" marriage. (marry my son to a Plantain (banana) tree in Tiruchendur Temple), because his Chevvai is too strong. Is my son's horoscope bad?

Problem 2: My husband's ancestral property is having a litigation, we really are suffering, we are on the right, and we have requested for a compromise also, but the opposite party is not agreeing at all. Will this court problem get settled, or at least the opposite party come forward for a compromise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Name: Sujatha PullaReddy

1) Date of Birth: 01-June-1966
    2) Time of Birth: 6.00 am
    3) Place of Birth: Bangalore

Problem 1: I built a house, it is in my name, and after its completion, I have no mind at all to move into the house, and also have some financial problems, due to which I am trying to sell the house, but it is more than 2 years and still the house is not selling, due to which I have no peace at all. When will the house sell?

Problem 2: I work in a software company and already my age is nearing 50. But my dream is to go to USA, for a long term. My question is will I continue to be in job until I am retired or 60 years old. And will I be able to live or settle in USA, because some 10 years back an astrologer had told that I will settle in USA.

My best Regards....... Awaiting your reply Sudhindra Sir.

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I have already studied the chart and given by my reply. Please go through the replies given by me in the previous pages.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The period between 03rd November, 2016 and 12th December, 2016 is highly supportive for change of profession and any prior attempts to this this period is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

28neha likes this.