Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vidyasarada

vidyasarada Senior IL'ite

Re: hello ladies

Hi Harini
    Nice knowing you.
    ( I too have Thanjavoor blood from my mothers side !)
    Hope to see you regularly here.

Best wishes
    Vidyasarada

2. hema69

hema69 New IL'ite

This is Hema Here

Hai,
    Iam Hema, aged about 35 years married and with a son aged 15 years. We are 2 siblings, myself and my younger sis, who stays in US. My hubby and his family are into business (Dental) which his fore fathers were the founders and still the same business is continuing for the past 55 years., so I joined them too thought right now I am only an employee in the firm, I am b.com graduate and therefore I look after the accounts section, now I have been working for almost 14 years.
    I would like to share my joys and sorrows with some true friends , more in details after I receive any messages

:wave

3. hema69

hema69 New IL'ite

Hi, This is Hema Here

Hai,
    Iam Hema, aged about 35 years married and with a son aged 15 years. We are 2 siblings, myself and my younger sis, who stays in US. My hubby and his family are into business (Dental) which his fore fathers were the founders and still the same business is continuing for the past 55 years., so I joined them too thought right now I am only an employee in the firm, I am b.com graduate and therefore I look after the accounts section, now I have been working for almost 14 years. My hubby's family consists of my MIL and FIL and one BIL and Sil . Both my BIL and SIL are married with kids. We stay separately although close to my inlaws place.:wave:wave I would like to share my joys and sorrows with some true friends , more in details after I receive any messages

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Dear Hema,

Welcome to our midst. Here all are friends with eachother but sometimes you get close to a particular few. Sometimes we get some signals from others which we can easily interpret and it gets easier to get close to them.

So, all the best for you and your family.

Latha :wave

5. Misty

Misty New IL'ite

Introduction

Hi this Misty, married for one year. I am from Delhi.Last one year i am in chennai.Looking for good friends.

6. aparnakp

aparnakp New IL'ite

Introducing Myself

Hey Ladies,
    Its Aparna here, probably going thru the same phase most of the others r going thru on this site. Its good to b accompanying my husband but at the same time its kinda boring to b sitting at home doing nothing but thinking of some way or other to pass the time.
    If any1 over here can suggest me some work I can adopt I will highly obliged. the thing is I'm like most of the others on H4, still if thr r some options plz lemme know.
    Its good to have a site like this where in we can vent out.
    looking for some friends & suggestions.
    Regards
    Aparna

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Introducing Myself

Hi Aparna,
    You can do lot of things while staying home
    like watching couple of kids, tutions, beauty parlour, if you are good at cooking then u can do catering, data entry (look for sulekha.com), if good at singing/dancing then music/dance classes and many more.
    We think that we are just wasting time sitting at home, but if you have talent you can make use of it...
    Good luck!!
    Punitha

8. aparnakp

aparnakp New IL'ite

Re: Introducing Myself

Hey Punitha thx for the help ... whr r u frm ? can u fill me up more abt data entry ? I'll look into sulekha.com right away

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  9. Mallika

Mallika New IL'ite

saying hello to all you lovely ladies

hi there, my name is Mallika and am married with 5 kids ranging from 31 to 15 years. i am a homemaker and have my hands full with housework and an active grandson who is 7 years old. love to hear from you all

10. rmads99

rmads99 New IL'ite

Hi All

Hello everyone.....

I just joined this group. My name is Madhavi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.