1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Twisted Fate

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by lasthope, Jul 6, 2016.

1. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Here comes the next part... I know it is a short one but that is all i could type for now. i will be back with lengthy one next time.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Part 8

“Nandu!! Is that you?” Kamya was happy to hear her best friend’s voice. Where are you? How are you? Why haven’t you called me till now?

“Wohhhh! Slow down my dear. I am on my way to your home. Yes, I am in your town right now and will tell you everything in detail when I meet you. See you at 6.

Kamya checked her watch. It was 4.30. She went back to her seat to finish that days’ work. By 5, she was ready to meet her friend. She kept waiting at the entrance. It is then that she saw Krishna going into a shop with a girl. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Here she was waiting for him from morning and he is holding this girl possessively by the waist and going with her and laughing at something she said?

She thought may be her eyes were deceiving her and she waited for them to come out of the shop. When she saw them again with her eyes she could do nothing but believe in the bitter truth that he had no feelings for her whatsoever. She then moved a bit into the crowd that was present near the bus stop so that he wouldn’t notice her. When she was thus waiting for her bus, her boss came and stopped in front of her and asked her to get in. She didn’t give a second thought and got in.

When then were almost near her house he asked her, “Is there something wrong?” When she didn’t reply and just looked outside the window he spoke to her again. I saw that you were very happy in the morning and now you look devastated. What happened?

She understood that he is not going to give up until she gave him some reply. She said that she was happy because her best friend is coming home today(which was true anyway) and stopped at that. He raised one eyebrow as if asking her the reason for her present mood. She gave a sigh and told him that she was not feeling well from afternoon that is why she was looking as she is now. He knew that she was lying but he didn’t push her any further for which she was thankful.

The moment they were outside her house she got out, thanked him and went inside without turning back. She went straight to her room, washed her face and came back downstairs and told her parents about Nandini’s visit. All were sitting at the table and having coffee when the door bell rang. Telling her parents that she will open it Kamya ran towards it. With a huge beaming smile when she opened the door she turned pale to see Krishna in front of her.

She thought of shutting the door on his face but then thought it would attract her parent’s attention. So she went outside and closed the door behind her. Before she could utter a word he hugged her and kissed her and told her that he missed her so much and was sorry for not answering her phone calls as his cousin came to meet him and he was busy with her until few minutes back. He said he was coming straight from railway station after seeing her off.

Her anger was subsided to some extent. “So that girl is his cousin. How foolish of me to think that he is cheating on me? What? Wait a minute…. He didn’t say anything that would confirm that he is in love with me, other than..... of course, the kiss that he gave just now.” She blushed the moment she thought about the kiss. He kissed her as if his life depended on it. He saw this and lifted her chin and kissed her on her eyes.

Deepu04 and ssudhan like this.
  3. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear. I am still stuck with hospital work but couldn't keep myself from writing this small part... I hope it is not disappointing.

ssudhan likes this.
  4. ssudhan

ssudhan Silver IL'ite

Take care of yourself dear

5. ssudhan

ssudhan Silver IL'ite

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode dear, take care of yourself.

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode ... Take care of yourself ..

8. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

Very nice Story Line.. Well written :)