1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ruined married life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Marriages, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I don't know for sure. The question can be posted in the Site Help /Feedback section.

2. Bbgy

Bbgy Senior IL'ite

Thanks a ton! Will do...

3. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

why do you have to listen to her lecture when you don't like it. Or next time you pretend to put her on speaker and let her talk, you don't mind and do your work.

4. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

After reading this complete thread, I still couldn't get how he became this cruel, when he was a good person during the earlier days of your relationship. You never mentioned how this struggle got started even after so many of them asking you this question many times in this thread, instead you only kept on saying the problem you facing there.

From the way your husband behaves with you lately, it clearly looks he has lost his interest in this marriage and he is trying to get rid of you.

And I don't understand how can you do a quick "love making" when you both are doing a ugly fight and not speaking with each other for months. How can you even do that? When he is not physical abuse, how can you let him use you that way?

Unusual morning wakeup - I can't understand how someone force other to do it? You never said if he is physical abusive or life threatening. If he is not life threatening why cant you say no to such things.

Hope, you got solutions for your problems and living a happy life now.

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

20 million. If they had given the money to u
    You could have divorced this scum