Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. scarletthues

scarletthues New IL'ite

Greetings! :) I'm Priyanka and I have done a little bit lurking before deciding that I want to be a part of this community. I'm a fun loving girl who loves everything about life. I'm a curious soul so I keep my eyes and ears open to new information. I'm an ambivert and as much as I love people it is difficult for me to find like minded people in my locality. I hope to that problem will be sorted here. :D

Rajma likes this.
  2. scarletthues

scarletthues New IL'ite

Greetings! :) I'm Priyanka and I have done a little bit lurking before deciding that I want to be a part of this community. I'm a fun loving girl who loves everything about life. I'm a curious soul so I keep my eyes and ears open to new information. I'm an ambivert and as much as I love people it is difficult for me to find like minded people in my locality. I hope to that problem will be sorted here. :D

Rajma likes this.
  3. Rekalex

Rekalex New IL'ite

Hi all Tis is Reka..... I m not new to IL already was a member due to certain reasons couldn't continue after a longtime I m back....Gng to have a great time.....

4. Shreyasee

Shreyasee New IL'ite

Hi everybody
    This is Shreyasee from kolkata....i have joined this forum recently...looking forward to have some like minded people with whom discussions can take place whenever needed...
    Regards
    Shreyasee

5. vaasukidhan

vaasukidhan New IL'ite

Hi I am vaasuki, living in pune with DH and My loving son just 9 month old

6. Vru

Vru New IL'ite

7. munirashahul

munirashahul New IL'ite

Hello DearAll,
    This is Munira. Nice to get connected with you all.I have a threenager. Tough time ahead :)

8. ramya2143

ramya2143 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

It would be great if someone could tell me about DR. PADMAPRIYA VIVEK from Apollo Hospital Karapakkam. I am thinking about consulting her on an infertility treatment. Please share your suggestion about the doctor and cost involved in the IVF treatment.

Thanks Ladies.

Rajma likes this.
  9. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Hello everyone ,

I'm Illy from chennai, recently moved to Melbourne. This is first ever post on any forum. I'm glad I found something like this where a lot of interactions happening. I'm one of the Tamilian who longs when you stay in overseas for sometime and you don't have some one to talk to in Tamil. Missing that Tamil bond. Hope to meet some Tamil family here soon. Indus ladies , I'm really honoured to be a part of this group

I'm sorry if my introduction is not relevant as how it's expected to be. I'm happy to know more people through forum

Rajma likes this.
  10. Cherryvna001

Cherryvna001 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    My name is veena.I live in pearland houston and trying to make friends in this area..I have a 21/2 year old son ..I was previously working as a software enginneer.But now i am a home maker...Any one who is interested in genuine frienship can contact me..My hobbies are singing,painting,cooking...Looking forward to find someone here..
    Thank you.

Rajma likes this.