1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Makeup Brands Foundation & Primer

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Nikki09, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Nikki09

Nikki09 New IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    I have medium complexion, Want to know the best brand name of Primer and Foundation in the US for Indian skin tones.

Thanks

2. ravioli1970

ravioli1970 Bronze IL'ite

i started with liquid foundations a long time ago but it was too caky for daily use. last few years i have discovered maybelline fit me stick foundation with powder int he middle and i use sun beige color. it is matte can be used in day time gives u light coverage easy to put on. i also use the powder in same brand and color to set it . its very natural . try it. i also like loreal and revlon lipsticks and lip gloss. good quality makeup

Rihana likes this.
  3. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Try maybelline fit me foundation. I like the coverage. For primer ,I use elf brand.
    If you are not sure about the shade, go to any beauty shop and ask the ladies there to help you to find correct shade . They will help you. I tried Sephora .

Rihana likes this.
  4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

geevee68 and Rihana like this.
  5. Nikki09

Nikki09 New IL'ite

thanks for suggestion, will try these products over the weekend :)

6. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

I use Mac foundation. It is very good. The coverage is effective and it stays from morning till evening.
    Primer- NYX studio perfect.

Estee lauder has a good Indian shade foundation it is just within $40. And its worth the money.
    If you are in US, new to make up... I suggest go to a MAC cosmetic store or even Sephora's. Talk to the artists to pair you up with foundation. Usually, they even suggest if your skin type will go with liquid or powder.

Also invest in good brushes, learn techniques through youtube, which will help you to apply makeup.
    And again.. practice a lot, you will find your style.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016