Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. deepti84

deepti84 New IL'ite

A Very Good Morning Sir,

With Krishna's blessings and your good wishes I have conceived and my due date is 13 September. First of all many thanks to you for giving me the peace of mind after you analysed my birth details.

I was just wondering if it is ok to see my details again and see if everything is going to be alright (Pre & Post Delivery). I am not going to have any family member with me after the delivery as my relationship with my mother is a little strained and my Husband is not that keen on having my in-laws in here as well because that is going to bring more trouble than help.

Also, if you can tell me will the arrival of the baby improve relationships for me and my husband with my side of family or is it going to get strained even further. My family ties got really strained after my father passed away and even at this happy situation i am not having much affection which makes me feel little lonely at times.

Just wanted to know these things as I can plan accordingly in bringing my mom at a later stage to help me out. And also will help me make up my mind and be strong to give my baby a warm and happy welcome.

I am entering my details again below:

DOB: 06 April 1984
    TOB:11:22 am
    POB: Bokaro steel city
    Name: Deepti

Spouse details

DOB: 25 April 2015
    POB: Durg Chattisgarh
    TOB: 9:15 am
    Name: Neeraj

Waiting for a reply and sorry for not asking these questions before.

Many Thanks

2. gitagita

gitagita Bronze IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Sir,

Hope you remember me.
    I asked a few questions to you a few years ago.
    Thank you so much for your answers.
    It really helped me.
    Now I have some serious health problems.
    Please advise me. We are a very religious Hindu family.
    I am always praying to God.
    My details are a follows.
    Place of birth Takkalai, Kanyakumari district, Tamilnadu, India.
    Date of birth September 15, 1959.
    Time of birth 10.59 A M.

Thank you and best regards.
    gitagita

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. rajalakshmi2015

rajalakshmi2015 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am another person who seek your help with my personal problems.

Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka
    Date of birth September 23, 1985
    Time of birth: 14:20

I got married on 22/11/2010. Since then I am not happy with my husband. Ours is love marriage (inter-religion). My husband is a christian and I am Hindu. We were very happy with our relationship before marriage. After marriage, we started having problems, difference. I mainly had problems with him. I think he does not have any problem with me as long as I dont talk to him about the problems. He considers me as a complaint box and he has been successful in ignoring me.

I have been praying so much since the time i encountered disturbance and problems in my life. Nothing is working. Worst part is the problem increased and now we dont even talk to each other much, though we are in the same house together.

Please help me and advise what can be done to get rid of this problem. I always have death wish and stopping myself from doing it only for the sake of my son.

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi sir,

As per your previous predictions, my hubby is in abroad now. But we have some financial commitments, so couldn't join with him. Now myself and kids are in India. But my kids miss their dad a lot. Let me know when we can live together.

Also, can you please let us know our financial status ? We are getting good salary but everything goes for loans and other unexpected expenses, so we couldn't save anything.

I have sent our details below:

My details:
    date of Birth : 02-04-1985
    Time :7:17 AM
    place : Tuticorin(Tamilnadu)
    natchatra: Magam
    Raasi: Simham

My Husband Details:
    date of Birth : 25-04-1978
    Time :2:15 PM
    place : Madurai(Tamilnadu)
    natchatra: Anusham
    Raasi: Viruchagam

Please predict for our family re union and financial status.

Thanks in advance,
    Madhumidha

5. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Dear sir Pragaspathy
    Humbled pranams

Sir ,
    My child is 5 year old
    Dob:23/09/10
    Poorurutathi star
    Place of birth : chertala of alappey district Kerala;time :3 47 am

He is showing little bad behaviour at school - example turns back and spots on other kids table ,I feel ashamed to face his school staff when I am called to discus this at school
    He is my only child ,sir my query is - when he may improve his behaviour .
    He thows tantrum for tv even if I let him watch for 2 hrs continuously -even neighbours come running hearing his loud cry

Some of my friends recommend me another child of I have ,this one will become little matured -
    Can you check for me if my child will ever have a sibling (his father is a big NO to kid2,my mil too)
    My kid never listens to me even after any shouting or warning
    My dob :5 11 82.tiruvathira star - cherthala of alappey dist Kerala birthplace
    Time 9 21 am
    Husbands details 5 40 pm (Dubai place of birth)
    27 1 1969 - uthradam star
    Thank you

Resmij

6. curiousgal

curiousgal Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My husband recently got told by his office management that they will have to let go of him from his job this September. So basically, he will become unemployed this September. He has already started looking for jobs in the city that we live in, but there are not many jobs here. There could be jobs in a different place, but due to health concerns of our daughter, it is very hard to move out of the current city that we are living in.

Can you please take a look at my husband's chart and let me know

(a) If and when he will get a new job?
    (b) What is the probability of us having to move?

His birth details: 29th Dec 1978, 15:45, Ballabgarh, Haryana, India

Regards,

7. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Namaskara. Can you please read both mine and my husbands chart and let me know when I will have child. Also is there any chance for us to get a job abroad. My husband is trying for so long with no luck so Far. Please guide us.
    Thanks in advance

My Birth details

DOB: 7 April 1990
    POB: Chennai, Tamilnadu
    TOB: 5:55 AM
    Name: Srividhya (a) Meenakshi

My Husbands Details

DOB: 15 March 1988
    POB: Tanjore, Tamilnadu
    TOB: 6:30 AM
    Name: Prabakaran

8. sarayu5

sarayu5 New IL'ite

Namasthe guruji,

As per your detailed description about my sil nature he was behaving like that for a while and now they are planning to apply for divorce may be in couple of days they will be done filing. But we and my daughter went through lot of pain with all these issues. In India also they went to our relatives house and saying that my daughters character is not good and had a lover. Even with all these she is struggling a lot and not able to concentrate on her work she is scared about both personal and professional life. Yesterday when I was talking to her she asked me to talk to you to get some relief. As a mother I am unable to see her in that situation but I am planning to look for some alliance as a girl she can't stay alone especially with all these. Daily she has sleepless nights and sometimes she is also feeling like going to death. Guruji, I wanted to know if her chart has second marriage and if so when can we start looking and will it be good this time also this time we will go through the charts with you as we don't want to trust anyone anymore. Because of this situation we stopped looking alliances for my son. Everyone of us are totally disturbed and we didn't wanted to repeat the mistake again. So please kindly suggest and let me know about any issues. Even today I still have some hope that my sil will change but I don't want my daughter to suffer. She lost lot of her money with all these. Financially also could you tell if she needs to face any issues? Please tell me if she needs to perform any Poona for her second marriage to go good.

Dob 05 May 1986
    Pob nuzvid krishna dist
    Tob 11:45am

9. Snita48

Snita48 New IL'ite

dob 5-6-1990
    pod chennai
    tob 5-45

Plz predict about education

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

My namaskarams to you. Hope you remember me.
    I asked a few questions to you a few years ago.
    Thank you so much for your answers. It really helped me and happened as you said.
    I am trying for a second baby but it is not working out. Could you please advise whether I have any chances for baby girl, if so when..I have a son who is 5.6 years now

My details:
    DOB: July1st 1986
    Place of Birth: kanchipuram
    Time of birth: 2:20 PM

My husband
    DOB: July 8th 1983
    Place of Birth: Nagore
    Time of birth: 10:40 AM

Please advise if I have to do any parigaram/ pooja to be blessed with a girl baby. Thank you so much sir