1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love, The Primal Rythm Of Life...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ambika ananth, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

hi Honeybee

Just addressing you by your screen name is making me blush....flowers blossom and wait in expectation for a vigorous honeybee...a lovely scene in the creation...
    have a wonderful Vday...

Thanks for liking my article...
    ambika

2. ambika ananth

Thank you dear Vidya ( the incurable romantic ), your appreciation means a lot to me..thanks for liking my references and quotes...
    Have a fabulous Valentine's Day....
    incorrigible middle aged romantic
    ambika

3. ambika ananth

Dear Sudha

Thanks for a wonderful response..Yes...as you say, I am misssing my sons and you are missing your daughter on this wonderful day when people dole out love and affection on their loved ones...Valentine's day is not restricted to celebrating just one relationship of a man and woman, it includes the love we have for our parents, children, siblings etc...
    Special days like this are meant to give 'extra love' to our loved ones', since we love them always anyways...
    regards
    ambika

4. ambika ananth

Dear Vidya Sarada,

Thanks for calling my write-up 'a paen to the wonderful feeling called 'love'...
    Actually I too was going mushy and mooney-eyed while writing it....its good to know that it had a similar effect on you...
    The line I too adore is the one you mentioned..
    The love we give is the only love we keep..

so let us all keep loads and loads of love by giving loads and loads...what say you..??? As you say , we probably appreciate and understand love as we age...

A happy Valentine's day..
    regards
    ambika

5. ambika ananth

Dear Vandhana

how very true...when in love every one is an optimist...thats what is making the world a hopeful place to live in...despite deep misery and strugggle, love comes as a cool breeze fanning our tired hearts...
    Thanks for your words of appreciation..

Happy Valentine's day..
    regards
    ambika

6. ambika ananth

Dear Kamla

Your idea of a cozy evening for the two of you is absolutely wonderful....when in love, just holding hands and gazing into each others' eyes can be truly romantic for a couple..marriage cements a bond which is way above the mushy kind..I am happy to know about your sublime idea...
    I feel thrilled that my article enthused your heart...uuumm we all seem to be incurable romantics...and why not..??? lets celebrate...
    Happy valentine's day..
    love
    ambika

P.S I love you Kamla for saying this.....Wish you lots of hearts and red roses Ambika, I am sure that all the three men in your life wish you the same:)

[

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Ambika,
    sorry for being late. Better late than never, ok?
    Your post is so very touching and soothing at th same time. I liked and enjoyed it tremendously and the lines '“The love we give, is the only love we keep!!” goes stright to my heart.
    Many times I have felt sad when love given was not reciprocated - it had happened with friends and family so very often. With these words, you have given solace that now I have loads and loads of love.
    A belated Valentine day wish to you and also to your dear ones.

8. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

All the above words are really powerful and worthy.Keep it up.Hats off to you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  9. ambika ananth

Thank you Varloo ...yes, its definitely 'better late than never'. I am happy you like the post...
    Thanks Bhargavi for liking the quote or analogy, which is not my own though...
    Writers usually are on look out for some nice quotes/maxims/adages to use in their writings to give weightage to the point they are saying.
    Thanks again to you both friends..
    ambika

10. ambika ananth

Dear Varloo
    In my urgency to thank you, I forgot something very imporatnt. Many women share your feelings of dejection and unhappiness when love and affection are not reciprocated...but there is a saying that 'giver' always has an upper hand, so one should thank God that He sent her/him with a giving heart...its a very worthy quality. I am happy to know that your perspective has changed now and you are happy with yourself...way to go...
    Hope you have had a fine V Day...
    regards
    ambika