1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Share your Summer Skin Care Tip

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by IL_Admin, May 20, 2015.

1. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the information above. I suffer from age spots, a buildup of melanin so I am very careful that I eat sufficient food that contain Vit C, A, K & E, read How to Reduce Melanin | New Health Advisor
    Based on my Monsia Skincare ingredients I have also made a sunscreen from coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax granules & zinc oxide powder plus I chose lavendar essential oil for my chosen smell.

Anusuya likes this.
  2. simpleglam

simpleglam New IL'ite

I make it sure that during warm season, I drink several glasses of water for my skin. I also use sunscreen protectors and moisturizers.

Anusuya likes this.
  3. dharmaprom

dharmaprom New IL'ite

Sweating damages your skin and it is the attention to summer skin care. Fresh face packs with cooling ingredients that can help fight summer tan and other skin related problems. I am following this tip for a couple of years an the result for me is really awesome. Banana is a great healer of inflamed skin. It cures acute acne problems. The high level of potassium present in banana softens the skin texture. Take a ripe banana and add a tablespoon of honey and curd. Make it into a thick paste. Apply this paste on your skin. Leave it for some time and wash it off when it has penetrated into your pores.

Beauty Tips for Skin

4. diksharai

diksharai New IL'ite

Simple Home Remedies To Protect Your Skin From Summer
    1. Mind the Diet
    2. Drink Lots Of Water
    3. Exfoliate Regularly
    4. Acne Care
    Home Remedies
    1. Cucumber, yogurt and lemon mask
    2. Orange peel powder and honey face mask

3. Steaming and toning
    4.Precautions
    For more and clear information follow my profile @diksharai

Sindhuja12 likes this.
  5. Sindhuja12

Sindhuja12 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your Tips..

6. Brils1963

Brils1963 New IL'ite

I ordered some skin & hair care products from Boutiqueken. They are very effective for skin care.

7. rajee1996

rajee1996 New IL'ite

You can drink a lot of water in the summer time. you can also eat the fruits like watermelon, Orange, and grapes. So that your skin will glow naturally.

8. LisaRakes

LisaRakes New IL'ite

In this summer you wash your face with clean and cool water when you are applying face wash. Always keep your face tried free. The most importance you must use sun scream before going any where.

9. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Use neem face pack/neem leaf soaked water to wash face.
    1) It cleances the skin.
    2)It reduces oil.
    3)It cools the body.
    If you have availability of neem leaves, you can soak them in a bucket of water and allow it to stay over night. The next day you can bath in that water. It will cool the entire body which is very much needed during summers.

shinysweety likes this.
  10. alinnsmith9

alinnsmith9 New IL'ite

Skin care tips are while you plan to visit out, don’t forget to carry your hat or an umbrella.Whether it is hot or not outside, you need to understand that when skin gets exposed to those damaging UV rays, it gets open to various problems. Hence, never ever forget to keep a sunscreen handy.Your skin needs pampering and for this purpose exfoliation is something you can count on.While you care for your skin all through the year, you often forget this most sensitive part. Your lips too need care. These tend to become dry in this season and thus, you need to keep a lip balm handy. Go for the one which protects your lips from sun rays and reduce the dryness, rendering moisturizing effects. If not interested in putting many efforts, you can resort to use milk with the water. It will be a soothing care tip. And if you look forward to greater benefits, make best use of herbal infusions. It is simple; make one at home just by blending a few linden blossoms, peppermint leaves, chamomile and rose petals. To this add hot water and leave it for an hour. With this wipe your face using cotton balls. You can later use cheesecloth dipped in this mix and place it for minimum 20 minute.