1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hurting Badly :-(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by adimad, May 27, 2016.

1. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

Thanks for reading my long rant!
    To answer your questions:
    I think I dont love him any more. I dont hate him though. I am mad at him a little bit. But mainly I just dont like my relationship with him.

Separation means physical separation first - then legal. This topic has been raised many times in the last 3 years since I fell pregnant. Mostly by me because I felt there's no other way to end the emotional torture. But a couple of times by him too.

No he doesnt threaten me at all. He just emotionally manipulates me because he knows I have feelings for him. For eg. He'll just stop talking and laughing and eating. Then I am forced to ask what's wrong. Then he'll tell me story which will make me feel so bad that I'd give in and agree to do whatever he wants to make him normal again. And the story would always be about how his mum wants something from me or my parents and is nagging him and he cant take anymore of it and I am the only one who can end his suffering by giving in.

And yes I do think he is insecure about me having a support system because then he may not be able to manipulate me.

As far as dependency is concerned.. I am not at all dependent on his parents or him for any thing. During pregnancy I did not have, nor need, nor want any family here. We had to go to India during my 5th-6th month for my sister's wedding and he and his parents created hell for me there.

A couple of months ago his father was ill so he went to India for 1 month and I actually did better without him here. I managed my full time job and toddler quite smoothly - even better without the added stress he creates. So there is no dependency of any kind.

2. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

@kollen
    I dont appreciate you judging me. I dont want to start an argument. As I said, I am only venting here and not asking for suggestions. Though I do welcome suggestions, but not judgements.

This site/forum helps me to vent in order to feel better. If you cant help me, thats absolutely fine, but please dont spoil my one avenue of positivity.

Please dont respond to me any more if that's possible. But I have a feeling that you will.

3. kollen

kollen Bronze IL'ite

Where was I being judgemental? - please refer to the paragrahs.

I simply wrote my assessment on your written posts. If you want to "vent out", you might as well create a new thread in the personal blog section.

This way, you can blog your daily vent out. Perhaps a moderator can "re-title" your thread as currently it is missleading.

The thread name should be named to a more appropiate name based on the contents.

4. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

This is the definition of 'judgement' -->
    I have not poured my heart out here as an exam paper to be assessed.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  5. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

How can you say that without knowing what my skills were before completing my MBA
    You seem to be focusing too much on "MBA" and diverting from my real issue. So here is my "assessment on your written posts" - Looks to me like you really wanted to do an MBA but either could not get in, or for some reason could not complete it, and are now jealous of anyone who has had the opportunity. What do you think of my "assessment"?

6. kollen

kollen Bronze IL'ite

Work on yourself.

Your self-esteem level needs working on otherwise you would not need a "vent out" , another fancy way of feeling pity for yourself.

Your chakra is out of balance. Do some stretching, slow breathing, and try "rooting" yourself.