Tarot Reading

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by magician, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Unfortunately, the tarot cards don't like being made fun of. They're a little touchy about it still. But I may manage to convince them tomorrow.

2. Samrudhi

Samrudhi Silver IL'ite

Okay dear...

3. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Madame, you are the Eight of Cups and a mixed cup at that. I see gaiety, joy and stability in your past, and you're prone to looking back fondly. You have, at your disposal, an inheritance from your roots that you are proud of. On your question, you seem to be on the lookout for a dark young man, no prince... but someone with mystery, someone dependable and interesting. You are a person of tricks yourself, a schemer. The Magician is in your House of Cards but reversed. You are doubting your ability to attract that special someone you're looking for. You feel inadequate and anxious. If you want to meet that someone, you'll need to change your routine. Your usual haunts will not help you, especially this forum.

Final card: Six of Cups.

Your future is in the past, you've already met the person you're looking for.

4. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

The cards say that you have been feeling oppressed; there's been someone in your life who's been abusing his power, a despot at work conflicting with your interests. You've not been given what's due to you. And so you find yourself at crossroads. But don't lose heart, you will find opportunity knocking at your doorstep. You should choose wisely, for one may bring you experience while the other brings fortune. Choose well when the time comes.

Final card: star

5. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

O great taro taro-
    i want my job transfer to my desired place. Will i get? I need an answer.pl tell me
    Sripriya

6. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Magician.
    So basically it means I will concieve but I need to be patient as there is till some time. Does this delay means many years or it can be a few months also?
    Also you have mentioned final card for everyone. For me it is Ace of Cups?

7. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

8. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

O great TaroTaro, do I have an offspring in future? Is it even right to think of that? I am not keen about it but am I going the wrong way by denying the chance? Am I prone to unhappiness? What is the source of my unhappiness?

9. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

reposting
    O great TaroTaro, I need an answer. Whether I will join a job again if so when,

10. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

My apologies for the delay.

The Queen of Cups speaks of your virtue: your goodness and honesty. That there are two kinds of influence in your life. A strong, powerful one and another with ill-intentions. With regard to your question, it seems you have had some unpleasantness in your life. You're intending to resolve your difficulties through your aim. A job perhaps.

The Moon suggests you are undergoing an emotional upheavel and may have clouded judgment.

The answer?
    Be patient; do not be hasty in the choices you make.

Final card: Seven of cups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.