1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice/Suggestion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anandhi, Aug 6, 2008.

1. anandhi

anandhi Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am living in Tamilnadu, India
    I got married 4 years back hoping to have a very happy married life. But my life has become miserable and having frequent problems with my husband. I managed to live with him for these many years hoping everything will go fine. But now i have lost all my hopes and have decided to get seperated. I am basically very shy and less spoken. I dont have any idea on how to apply for a divorce and also i dont have any support from my family members as it is a love marriage. And i am very much afraid to contact an advocate directly for this purpose. I also dont have an idea about any women's organisation. My life is in a very critical situation. Can anyone please advice me and give your suggestions on how to proceed.

2. sonasanju

sonasanju Silver IL'ite

Hi anandi...

In your post you have not mentioned what kind of problems you are facing and how grave they are..
    Please mention your problems so that we wil be able to guide you in the right way....

Cheers
    Sona

3. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

\Dear Anandhi
    First u have'nt mention what is yr problem. 4 yrs of marriage is too short a period to understand each other. Is it dowry harrasement, physical abuse by the in-laws/hubby or some other medical problem? U have to mention it otherwise nobody will be able to help u.
    Regards
    Uma

4. keer212

keer212 New IL'ite

Hi Anandhi,
    Every marriage has its own problems...you can sort it out by proper communication...Please let us know ur problems to give a better solution...

5. priya ram

priya ram New IL'ite

Dear Anandhi,

First i see a positive point that its a love marriage!!!

Well to help you we need more of clarity in what sort of problems you have may be you may find a solution too.

Last but not the least there is no problem on this earth without a solution so buck up and post what exact problems you have.

Take care!!!

Cheers!!

Priya Ram

6. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

hi anandi,
    i go with everyone who replied to ur post,first of all tell abt ur probs there are lot of people in this site who can advice u in a more matured manner.

7. anandhi

anandhi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Very sorry for the late reply...I had almost all the problems that you have mentioned (dowry harassment, physical abuse by the in-laws/hubby). I was in a very bad state of mind and hence did not even communicate the issues properly...By god's grace all problems solved. Happy with my daughter and also got re-married to very good person (a old friend of mine). My in-laws are too good and infact they support and take care a lot. Though a very late response, i hope you would feel happy that something good happened to me...

Life has its own challenges and i feel that if we face it with love, tolerance, patience, truth, forgiveness and discipline then all our problems (made by others or bcos of karma) will vanish without deeper wounds....:)