1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Take Life Day By Day And Be Grateful For The Little Things

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 29, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life gives you strange experiences, sometime it shocks you and sometimes it may surprise you. We end up making wrong judgments or mistakes in our anger, desperation and frustration. However, when you get a second chance, correct your mistakes and return the favor. Be Kind and Generous. Learn to Appreciate what you are given.

The above quote is so true. Life teaches so many things , its in our hands to learn from our experiences and live life in a good manner. My daughter has shifted from Dubai to Kerala, there is so much difference in Dubai life and Kerala life. But that is life wherever God takes you you have to go . They have built first floor like how we have in Mumbai with spacious balcony. They have a big garden with Plantain tree, Jackfruit tree, mango tree and flowers. Now she enjoys staying there. They get to go to temples and have food there. Today also there is Maharudram there and she and my son in law have been asked to sit in on Ganam. I am very happy that in her 40th year she has got this opportunity. Its truly a blessing.

My younger brother was here and now he has shifted to Bangalore . He will be completing 70 years this year and when he landed there he got a job and so instead of staying in his own house he has taken a rented house near the office and staying there. He got a job in my office , first in Calcutta, from there he was transferred to Patna, from there to Mumbai and from there to Chennai and then to Lucknow where he became Depot Manager. Then he took VRS and came to Mumbai and now he has gone to Bangalore. Shifting fromone house to another house only is a problem and they shifted different places. Hats off to them

Emotions don’t have words,
    Wishes don’t have scripts,
    If you smile, world is with you,
    Otherwise even a drop of tear doesn’t like to stay with you

2. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Happy Vijima that your daughter has relocated to God's own land...God bless her with bright future.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shanta dear glad to get your only and first feedback Thanks for your good wishes. How are you. Glad atleast I got one feedback that also from you, thanks dear.