1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. mriduna

mriduna Silver IL'ite

Iniya - Awesome narration.:number_one: Your writing made every single reader wish that Keshav was Matty, your wonderful writing also kept us on the edge without giving much of a clue on which love was finally going to be successful. I truly hope you compile this and publish it out. The flow is so gripping and smooth. What a way to introduce Mrs. Keshav Mathews to the readers. Waiting for your closure on Pooja's story and ofcourse the reason for the honeymoon drift.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

I am the silent reader of your story. Your narration is simply superb. I have become a huge fan for you. Keep up the good work. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mrs.Keshav Mathews is solid scene...Good One Iniyaa..Please tell what happened to Madhav also :(
    Good going..
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Mridunaaa dear :hello:
    Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Wow!!! You liked the way I introduced Mrs.Keshav Mathews is it:blush::blush::blush::blush: Am touched..:touched:
    Yeah dear...The next two Episodes will answer us. :thumbsup:
    Thank you so much for your lovely words:blush::blush::blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Hi Vidhya :hello:
    Welcome to this thread!!!
    Am very very happy that you have been reading this story!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Omg! huge fan huh :facepalm: am blushing here:tonguewink:
    Thank you so much for your positive words and encouraging me:blush::blush::blush:
    Once again thank you so much and have a great weekend!!!:blush::blush::blush:

vidhya3b likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!!! Thank you so much!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Not all questions will have answers :tonguewink::tonguewink::wink: (trying to be philosophical lol :lol: please dont hit me for this :grin:)
    Will try to end by depicting what happened to all the characters dear. :thumbsup:
    Have a great weekend dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Just realized that I could not leave feedback in the morning, came now! Was working till now due to issues.

Seriously I was wishing Mathews to be Keshav and by mistake ( I always try not to read others comments) but when scrolling somebody's out there and I came to know the suspense, so it did not surprise me so much, nothing to do with your writing, I should have closed by eyes and jumped to the new episode. Even when you said Mrs Keshav Mathews, my thought went to where did she get the call from? Is everything alright with Keshav like that I was thinking. Then second time when I read I realised, no doubt you have framed the story well.

Can't wait to see what is happening with Pooja, I have greedy feeling somewhere in mind that in the last minute her wedding gets cancelled and Madhav comes to the rescue but your title is different, so I will wait n see.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hey iniyaa...i was on long leave and resumed office yesterday. i read all your posts in one go and got happy to know the development in the story. n i really cannot wait till monday to know what will happen next...pls post soon

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hey Lata dear!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Too sweet to be honest!!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Ha Ha Ha!! Greedy feeling huh....hmmm lets see dear!!!:blush:
    Happy weekend!!! :thumbsup: