IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Zzzzahra

Zzzzahra Bronze IL'ite

Thanq dear:rolleyes:

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Oops sorry @msms , I hadn't read the previous pages.

3. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@Agony its fine...I wish your words become true and i get bfp...I am also in 14dpiui today. But will wait till i miss my cycle. As my doc also told me the same. But frankly no hopes this time....
    I am happy at least our chain is getting continued..:)
    @Zzzzahra..Trigger shot gives false positive if tested early but as aagony said it might have flushed out of body now. So the faint line that you are getting may be actual bfp...:)...

Zzzzahra likes this.
  4. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

@msms

I wish my words come true :)
    I always believe u get it when u least expect! And u look to b in that position, may b ur bfp is just round the corner!
    Stay positive , hope for the best..

Do u normally start spotting/bleeding while on progesterone support ?

msms and Zzzzahra like this.
  5. Zzzzahra

Zzzzahra Bronze IL'ite

Hi msms u too ll update us good news soon..

Agony and msms like this.
  6. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks@zzzzahara ..:)
    @Agony...thanks..last month i got my cycle one day after i stopped progesterone support. Before i used to get within the support only. I don't know, its little unprediclable.
    I agree with you .....in many success stories i have read the same thing..when you least expect it you get it...:)...

Agony likes this.
  7. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@Zzzzahra - It should be a bfp provided u checked within 5 mins..and also it's too late for the trigger to be still there.. Congrats..:)

Every tym I login,theres a bfp:banana:

@msms - ur turn for bfp now!!!

@jillcaste - all the best for ur cycle

@ashima10 - hw is it going with you???

@Agony - hope u r dng well :) hw many weeks completed,and wat new preg symptoms!!

@Avanti30 - congrats for the good scan.. take care

@CHITRABALAMANI - what's up with you, are you going for 1 more iui.. I remember reading abt less count in ur post,did you guys check an andrologist and see if it could be bought up with vitamins etc?

Avanti30, jillcastle, Agony and 3 others like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations @Zzzzahra you are our lucky one for this week. @msms test soon next weeks is urs , good luck !
    @jillcastle try to have liquor tea with two tablespoon of milk in morning, it reduces my constipation issue totally. Initially you wnt like the taste but eventually you will like it and normal tea will look like heavy meal.its a tested thing for me. All the best for your treatment ahead.

@Agony and @Avanti30 and @SweetGirl20 and the lady with four z take care of urself.
    All te best to all of you, @CHITRABALAMANI and @hoping4amiracle hope are fine

No updates from my end as this month is break month ...we all will share that bfp news soon !! Ciao !

9. hoping4amiracle

@jillcastle - Even i got severely bloated and constipated during stims.. Fresh amla juice immediately solved it

Agony likes this.
  10. hoping4amiracle

@ashima10 - Just relax in this break month.. I am feeling so better now because of no hospital visits and medicines!!

My update - So what I am doing these days is :

1. I google about face packs,hair packs and trying them out
    2. shopping cosmetics - which i havent done from almost an year
    3. Walking in the mrng - Because of back pain,this is must for me, my doc says if i walk regularly and get active, it wil be gone in few mnths
    4.Backache stretches and yoga - I really love this, sit with youtube on tv and follow it.I imagine myself becoming like those good physiqued gals on tv
    5.I dont google abt ttc /ivf anything at all .. And me and hubby dont even discuss as if its coming up in the future.. I am ignoring that topic completely.

My motto for now is - Get fit and feel good and look good(lol)!!

I want to try IVF when my body is fit enough.. so may even delay it for sometym :)