1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you are in the relation only for the sake of kids.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sm123, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

He is treating you like a slave and enjoying his life, you have to make him stop treating you like a slave or you should start thinking about leaving him, if you live a life like this you will go insane.

curiousgals78 likes this.
  2. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

Thank you... this is very good advice!

Vaikuntha likes this.
  3. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

I am in my marriage till now only for the sake of my LO. I would have walked out long ago otherwise. otally emotionally detached with H who doesn't care for me at all and treats like a free maid and ATM machine.

4. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Your H treats you like that because you allow it to happen, the day you take control of the things everything will change.

5. eagleshigh

eagleshigh New IL'ite

Count me too. Just for kids in marriage. Husband is a loyal son and in laws together with son has made a hell for me. Husband is no good with my parents. Considers them as free maid n nanny. Fighting with pigs get us no where. Just as rightly said. Fighting with pigs we get dirty n they enjoy it. Kids learn fast so avoiding all. Just being myself.
    Sometimes I feel later after some years say 10-15 I should give him back n make him cry. But really do no know whether such a day will come n even if it comes whether we will be able to do so. I really think may be once kids are independent I should divorce this guy who had made me n my parents cry while his parents laugh n enjoy. I used to believe in karma but now feels nothing like that.
    As of know just kids n parents are my concern.

6. adimad

adimad Silver IL'ite

Yes I think same all the time.

7. VanillaSky

VanillaSky Bronze IL'ite

yes, dear, i'm stuck in a loveless marriage. Too much importance for inlaws family, as if i'm a thing. and DH has his own means to stay happy..i'm the one who takes care of kids. he doesnt need me for anything else. it took me 10 yrs to realize that he never loved/wanted me in the first place. still he was the one who pushed to have kids.
    i was blind all through. how did i end up with this guy n his twisted folk?

girls need to be smart in choosing their husband, whether love or arranged. you should speak up to your parents n discuss openly the pros n cons of a match, saying nothing or just agreeing with your parents doesnt work. you think you are being a good daughter if you dont say 'no' , on the contrary it creates problems for all in the long run.

bottom line is there's never going to be a man in my life who'll love me dearly.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  8. stalemate

stalemate New IL'ite

9. Bbgy

Bbgy Senior IL'ite

Hey sm123,

So Leela Ramaswamy recently narrated her story where her marriage also survived because of the kids. Don't mean to discourage you or anything, but if the situation is unresolvable, and you are wondering if there are marriages that survive only because of the kids, the answer is yes.

Hope things work out for the best!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
    Sairindhri likes this.
  10. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

Liked it. It's true as well.
    Thanks for sharing.