1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much dear.. Not every field dear.. Creativity and academics may be.. Else she will become like Chiti the robot.. :p

sreeram likes this.
  2. Miracle1000

Thank you deepu dear.. :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  3. Miracle1000

Thank you so much Rampuri dear.. :)

4. Miracle1000

Thank you so much Vidhu sweetheart.. Your words never fail to make me the happiest.. Love you loads and loads and loads.. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart:

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure whether it's Sanju or you but both of you are such a miracle and a master piece indeed.

Oh Miracle dear you just stole the show. Fantastic, fantabulous, awesome, extra ordinary, way beyond words dear.

Wow! Vishwa and Sanju you both are scoring like anything from both sides.

rambhu likes this.
  6. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

Oh come on my dear miracle baby, this is really beyond my imagination!! how could you write with so much details about the interiors (one - you must be knowing that already/working, two- you did research on them ;) i really awestruck here after reading this episode..really really very very impressive darling.. love you loads dear...

P.S: you know what i kept postponing my lunch time only to read your story. :)

sreeram likes this.
  7. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Marvelous Miracle dear! Am sure you have so much interest on interior designing?!! Sanju is attracting us also sooo much dear! Viswa no doubt can never leave her !! My God! Your narration ! Don't know what to say Sweet heart. I was dumbstruck today reading your episode and the flow you had!! Hats off to you sweet heart :) Love you loads. Never leave writing dear! Not everyone is gifted like u!

rambhu and sreeram like this.
  8. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

So true Meeru. Flawless writing and as Meeru said never give up writing along with your other talents.

meerasrini likes this.
  10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Awesome Episode, You left yesterday's episode with a suspense,though I knew Sanju would give a fitting reason for her suspicion, i was scared what if even before sanju can explain Vishwa 's dad would share a cold shoulder? thank god you gave me back my smiles.

With so many years of business experience, good that he was able to identify it and sanju got saved from his back lashes and even better now Vishwas dad is going to become sanju's fan.

How happy he would have felt that a person has passion in his field of business.

Awesome awesome honey, all my words cant appreciate the intelligent twist you gave to the idiom.

Ha ha poor poor uncle, he woild have been terribly upset know with his children not taking up his business. And awesome sanju how much she would have valued friendship to do this. and Miracle i feel blessed and so lucky too to get a BFF like you.

I know i know Vishwa you are telling this with pride, well what can i say humble pride know.

ha ha good one.

OMG had a terrific laughter dear.

Oh god Uncle's comment made me laugh with tears and sanjus reply increased it manifold, hilarious to the peak.

Same pinch same reaction from me.

Awwww, i loved this honey wen you have "said in a low voice" even if we know with our eyes closed that a person is wrong good people would not put others to shame easily know, jus brilliant characterisation. You don miss the minutiae even a single time, awesome awesome.

Such people do exist i large numbers, glad tat sanju came as a saviour.

Sanju can ease any situation, lucky lucky the people around her.

ha ha ha ha ha chocoholic sanju, doing a big task but expecting only chocolates for it, simple pleasures give her maximum joy. Lovely depiction.

Acho cute cute Vishwa.

Ha ha ha ha, jus loved this direct confrontation, best one. What seems arduous for the leads is a cake walk for others, Loved the narration of the direct question and Vishwas stutters, jus brilliant.

True true very true Sanju is so so lucky.

Can imagine how happy would have Vishwa felt?

beautiful beautiful beautiful wordings, with each episode the bondage is tightening.

Such a cool episode, a car journey with some intelligent talks and humour. Hats off to the wonderful narration as always.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    meerasrini and sreeram like this.