1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Party Make Up

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by aswathy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Hi,
    pLS TEL ME SOME METHODS TO GO FOT A PARTY IAM PLANNING TO GO FOR A RECEPTION ON 19TH OF THIS MNTH THEN PLS TEL ME WHAT AL THNGS I HAVE O DO TO MAKE MY FACE AND SKIN GLOW AT THAT TIME . IAM FAIR SOEM WHAT 167 CMS HEIGHT AND 81 KG WEIGHT (LITTLE BIT WEIGHT I HAVE ) IAM PLANNING TO WAER SAREE .

ASWATHY

2. oaktree

oaktree Senior IL'ite

Dear Aswathy

Glowing skin needs much more preparation in advance and you only have a couple of days. But do not despair. I assume that you otherwise have a clear complexion.

1.Every alternate day apply paste of gram flour and raw milk on your face for 20 minutes. wash it with water afterwards.It will make you skin smooth. If you have oily skin then replace half of raw milk with plain water. you can also add a pinch of turmeric powder to this.
    2.You can use a face scrub once a week followed by a face pack. or you can go for a facial in a beauty parlour about 3-4 days before the function. remember not to get it done 1 day before the function else your face will appear reddish. Get it done by experienced person only.
    3.Apply face bleach as per instruction on the pack at least a day before the function.This will lighten the hair color and remove the suntan which in turn makes the complexion brighter.If you are going for a facial then bleach your face before the facial.
    4. For party makup, you will need a good quality foundation and compact which match you skin tone. eyeliner, blush,lipstick and mascara. Other optional items are concealor(if have blemishes and under eye circle), lip gloss, eyeshadow.
    5.Wear matching jewellery with your saree, wear your favourite perfume, smile and be relaxed on the day, you will definetely look pretty.

Regards.

3. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

thanks oaktree donno the name of urs... other replies are invited ....
    regards
    aswathy