1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Wow... is it then please tell me what's going to happen now... we all are eagerly waiting.

amul likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Sri. Very sweet of you. :worship2:

3. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

i am only in her place while reading..once i know that episode came to end...i am lost..just waiting for new one:laughing:

sreeram likes this.
  4. nivyamohan

nivyamohan Silver IL'ite

finallly its done done .....super priya awesome narration...i felt the love and care between them...this doesn't seems to be like a story..it feels realistic

Regards,
    Nivya

sreeram likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 58

"I love you too Raj". Aditi saw his eyes were smiling at her and she felt shy to meet them.

"Hey you are blushing". Raj felt too excited seeing her like that.

"You look more beautiful now. My fate that i have to leave you at this time and go".

"Idiot, you have got a nice opportunity and you are frowning".

"Hey am really very happy now but will miss you alot right. That's why feeling bad".

"Even i will miss you but am equally happy that you are progressing in your career. Ok now you start, aunty and uncle must be waiting for you. And don't forget to message me when you start. I will be waiting for your message".

"Sure dear, i will message you but don't stay awake all night ok. Be a good girl and sleep soon. Also take care of my sweetheart till i come back". He gave her smile that just melted her heart.

Aditi nodded her head, "You too take care and have a safe and successful journey".

"Bye Aditi".

"Bye Raj". He waved at her and started his bike happily towards his house.

Raj parked his bike before his house and took his mobile to make a call. He dialled the numbers and waited patiently for the other person to pick the call.

"Hello Raj. Am really surprised and happy to get a call from you, that too at this time. I felt bad when i couldn't see you today. How's your packing going on by the way?".

"Oh just shut up Uthra. Enough of your sugar coated words. Don't ever think that i will fall for it. I feel so ashamed to have known you in my life time. How dare you talk all such nonsense to Aditi? What do you think of yourself? Just for her i am leaving you with warning. Don't ever try to play such cheap tricks again on us. And don't ever dare to come near my Aditi again and make me to take any drastic step against you. Hope you clearly understood". Raj disconnected the call and Uthra was in a state of shock after hearing his words.

She knew that Raj will come to know of it sooner or later but that wasn't her worry at all. As she herself wanted that to happen so that she can confess the depth of her love and convince him somehow. But his words "My Aditi" just turned everything up side down and she felt that all her dreams have shattered into pieces.

Raj made the second call and it was to Prem.

"Hi da Macha".

"Hi Prem".

"What da macha you sound low. What's the matter?"

"Hey not low da just little bit worried. Called to talk about that only. Have got two things to say one shocking and one surprising. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"Ahem... ok.... am ready to hear the worst one first. Go ahead man".

"What ever i guessed about Uthra all became true da".

"What are you saying da? What she did now?"

After knowing everything Prem became speechless for sometime and was totally in shock.

"Hello... hello Prem... Are you there da macha?

"Hmmm... ya da macha... how can a girl talk like this about herself da macha... am really in shock macha. Is this true or did i hear any serial story".

"Just truth and only truth Prem. I called her now and blasted her nicely da. Have also warned her. You just keep a check on her. I don't want her to trouble Aditi again when am away".

"Why fear, when Prem is here. I will take care of my sister da. You stay relaxed macha".

"Thanks da Prem".

"Keep your thanks with you macha. I am your friend da. Don't treat me like a third person"

"Hey why are you getting offended. Ok okie i will take back my thanks".

"That's better. I will mail you a list and you just get those things when you return ok".

"Adapavi... for this only you gave this much build up eh".

"He he he he....".

"Enough of showing your teeth now".

"Ok ok... enough of damaging me now. Hey what's the surprise da. You haven't told that yet".

"Am now worried da".

"Why macha?"

"You are already ready to send me a big list... Don't know what and all you will ask after i tell you the matter".

"Hey first you tell me what's it, then i will decide according to the weightage of the matter da macha".

"Macha Prem... you are a master piece... am so lucky to get a friend like you in this birth".

"Hey ok ok... i feel very shy and humbled hearing your compliments da. Now tell me what's the matter".

"Ahemmm... macha... Prem".

"Yeah it's me only.... Now will you please straight away come to the matter".

"Aditi also loves me da".

"What??? Really??? Wow da that's great. Am really happy for you da. This calls for a celebration macha".

"Yeah surely will treat you after i return da macha".

It was Aditi on the other side sharing her happiness with her friend. Karthika was yelling on the phone happily after Aditi informed her.

"Aditi... i told you right... he is just mad on you dear. Waiting for you all these years... he's really so sweet and simply great. And that Uthra... is truly incorrigible and am getting bad words. Why did you tell him not to ask her anything? She should really be made to repent for all that she had said".

"Hey Karthi relax dear. Everything is solved now right, then why are you unnecessarily boiling your blood now. Stay cool dear. All is for good only. In a way she had helped me to confess my love to Raj, so am thankful to her".

"Oh my bird of peace, i surrender on your feet".

"Ha ha ha... hey nothing of that sort da Karthi. Even am upset about her behaviour but i feel that she is deeply in love with Raj and didn't know how to convey it to him. So maybe she had tried out this way" Karthika tried to say something in between but Aditi stopped her.

"Wait Karthi i know what you are about to say. The way she opted is the worst of all, that's what right".

"Egjactly".

"I know that dear. Ok now leave this, we will talk about her tomorrow when we meet".

"Ok ok madam... I know it's your time to dream with your sweetheart right. Carry on carry on.... i won't disturb you any more".

"Ya ya madamji... aap tho hum se bhi senior hai na issh maamle meh... tho aap ko iske bare meh zayada jaankari tho hoga... kyun".

"He he he he... get lost you stupid girl".

"Ha ha ha ha... ok ok getting lost now... See you tomorrow. Bye".

"Bye dear".

Raj checked his luggages for one last time and ensured that he had kept all important things and spoke with his colleagues who were accompanying him. Rupa and Dayalan were in surprise seeing his sudden excitement. Raj and his parents had dinner together and he was frequently checking his mobile for Aditi's message.

Aditi and Raj kept exchanging messages after she came home. She stayed awake and they both chatted till he reached the airport.

"Ok dear have reached airport. Will message you after finishing all the checks. You sleep now".

"Ok. But message without forgetting. Take care".

"Sure sweety. Sleep well. Good night my darling. My dreams".

"He he he... you don't keep dreaming. Ta ta".

Aditi was dreaming about Raj with wide open eyes. Sleep was no where near her.

"Is this me? I am not able to stop thinking of him, not able to think of anything else at all. How come i changed like this in just few days? Love can have this much effect on someone. I never even had the slightest idea and that too on me. Really it's a strange feeling. And am enjoying it too".

Raj finished the check ins and came to meet his parents who were waiting in the visitors area. He spoke to them for few minutes and moved towards the emigration counter. This is the first time he is going to be away from his parents for these many days. All three were kind of emotional inspite of the happiness.

The emigration process took some time and finally Raj heaved a sigh of relief seating himself in the waiting lounge with his colleagues. The moment he became free his thoughts were surrounded by Aditi. He immediately pinged her and was surprised when he heard the notification sound.

"Hey crazy girl still didn't sleep". He pinged her.

"Was sleeping only. Got up hearing the message notification".

"Can i call you now?".

The moment Aditi received this message she called him without having any second thoughts. Seeing her name flashing in his phone, Raj was all smiles.

"Hey silly girl. You are so sweet".

"Hmmm".

"What hmmm?"

"Nothing. Done with all procedures?"

"Yes my sweetheart. Did you sleep or not. Tell me that first".

"I told you na, was sleeping and got up hearing the message alert".

"Seriously you got up on hearing the alert sound? Are you the one who was sleeping yesterday even after your mom tried to wake you up several times? I can't believe?"

"Hey how do you know that? Did you call my mom yesterday?"

"......"

"What tell me? Why are you laughing now?"

"Did you give me your mom's no by any chance?"

"No"

"Then?"

"Then, how do you know that i didn't get up?"

"Relax my darling. Less tension".

"Raj now tell me. Please. Hey wait, i remember Karthi telling me that you asked her my landline no. But she didn't give you right as she herself doesn't have it. Then how did you speak to my mom?"

"I came home yesterday".

"Whaaaat??? You came here yesterday night? When? Nobody told me".

"You already know till Karthika's chapter so i will tell you what happened after that. Since your mobile was switched off and i didn't have your land line no. I came to your house directly from office. Your mom only opened the door and i asked her about you. That's all dear".

"Oh god. You are really crazy. You came home just to know whether i reached home". Her voice showed her excitement and her eyes replicated her feelings. They were filled with tears knowing how much affection he has on her.

"I love you Raj".

"Hey what happen dear? Why is your voice breaking? Hey silly are you crying?"

"What da, tell me? Please da Aditi, if you cry like this, then how will i go? I can't talk to you for another 14 hours. So please don't cry and make me weak dear. Tell me what is it da?"

"You came all the way from office just to see whether i reached home safely. I never expected you had this much love and affection on me".

"Not had dear... i still have and will be loving you more and more for my entire life time. For this you are crying idiot. You just scared me".

"You still didn't reply to me".

"What da?"

"You care for me that much?"

"Uffffooooohh.... is this something to ask. Of course dear, i care for you and also was worried about Uthra too".

"Uthra... why?"

"I was worried whether she might harm you and my guess was cent percent right".

"You already knew that she loved you?"

"No da. I had a doubt that she is trying to create a gap between us. The way she came with us for lunch and her constant interference during our talks and lot more things increased my doubts".

"Oh so that's why you kept changing our lunch time and always tried to avoid her in the bus".

"Yes. Not bad, you too have some active brain cells working still. Great".

"......"

"Hey what happen? Why no reply?"

"My inactive brain cells are working now. So not replying".

"Ha ha ha ha. I love you my sweetheart. Just keep praying that my work should get over as early as possible and i should come there soon to hold my angel in my hands".

"Hey what went in silent mode again eh. Ahemmm... i know..... you are blushing there right".

"Shut up you silly".

"Ok sweety, i will miss that smile of yours and that two lovely eyes".

"Hey remember to talk with Prem if you need any help and also if needed take Shiva's help if you find that Uthra troubling you again".

"Ok Raj. I will surely take their help in case of need. You don't worry. Stay relaxed and have a safe trip".

"Hmmm good. I will miss you dear. Take care".

"Will miss you too. Take care dear".

"Ok my darling done. Fine dear... they are asking to switch off the mobile".

"Hey it's time". She checked the time in her phone.

"You kept on talking without telling me that you are boarding the flight. Mad man.... Ok take care and be safe".

"I will switch off my phone now. Will call you after landing. Take care da. Bye. I love you Aditi".

"Bye Raj".

....Cont....

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nivi dear, you are still awake and reading. Crazy girl.

Btw, thank you so much dear. All your comments and compliments means a lot to me. Happy that you like the update and you found it to be realistic.

Have posted the next update.

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha... clever girl... thank you so much for such your sweet words.

Posted the next one.

8. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Great episode Priya... Very well narrated. Each and every emotion bohot acche se explain kiya hai, really loved.

sreeram likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Neelam dear, you too still awake....:fearscream:

Thank you so much for your first comment dear. Happy to the core that you loved the update. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Piya those naina lagers... Your first few words reminded me of this song and I kept humming throughout, what a day no, he is leaving, she confessed at the same time, what changes will happen in 6 months as it is a long time. It is so tough for them to stay away this way.

Loved this chapter Priya. Cool flow, this is like I don't want to stop it now, I want to continue reading it.

sreeram likes this.