100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Had a great start to the day until I found out we lost a rain jacket :facepalm: just before leaving. Still had a peaceful start until that moment

kaniths and Gauri03 like this.
  2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

: ) : ) : )

Good to be back home especially this time when generations longggg family feuds are settled in more surprising ways and I get to meet my other nephews / nieces / cousins soon who I never knew existed!

Two, lots have happened in my in law family too. She is now a different person! For once I'm comfortable 'living' and laughing around her!

Hmm... How Time changes and changes on it's course tuff ppl too? I seem to get it! :)

3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

day 64 :

The cleanliness Mr perfect my husband is….he asked me to do something before going to bed…something really irrelevant and which could have been done next day or not at all . I told him I will do it thinking I will do it in like 10 minutes…and I dozed off.

I dnt really know it was a dream or he really did that…because I was in my sleep and I vaguely remember him asking me did I do it…god knows what hour it was! I just said yay a…!

He like a kid told me….my promise did you.

I tell you the vein I my head was about to burst…his promise for something that silly!

I found myself counting to 100 before replying/shouting at him…..and in the process I again dozed off.

Morning chores happened like nothing happened…so iam not sure it was reality or not.

I didn’t ask him because I did that in morning and idnt want him to know :p

Just thought of it and it brought a smile on my face.

I mean not every night you calm yourself with counts in sleep! Its building in my system now which is a good thing.

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 92: 4/3
    After a lethargic yesterday, quite a productive day today.

Gauri03 likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Until a few years back, I was keeping the option open whether to stay back in the US post retirement or move to India. One day, I sat down thought through the retirement from everyone's angle my wife's and my son's point of view. Having lived here since he was 7 years old, I am sure my son will survive in the US with his family without our presence here. My wife has been working so hard for 20 years and more than me, she needs a break from work. If we move to India, we can get some help for her from younger people.

Moreover, our ambition is to serve the people in need in India post retirement if we are blessed with longer life. These two clinched the decision to move to India 5 years from now.

Viswa

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

wow...go on...you are making decisions for many people here sir....unknowingly off course :)

coffeecups, Viswamitra and jskls like this.
  7. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

On monday my hubby was taking online coding test for a interview. It has been many years since i oded. I was doing manager kind of job . But to my surprise , i was able to give exact solutions when he was wrong and struck . Now i got confidence that i can start my career again whenever i want .
    Recently my hubby has been very caring and nice . last one year due to work tensed , he was in irritated mood all the time . Now a days i feel like we have turned to lovers again after 2 years . feeling happy about it but at same time feeling scared that it should last

8. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Vishwa sir, it is a huge decision and it is a noble thought .

Viswamitra likes this.
  9. rudrakshi

rudrakshi Gold IL'ite

No a single day of life resembles the other . Every day filled with new experiences and situations teaching us new lessons. *sigh*
    Overall a productive day. Still some pending works.

Gauri03 likes this.
  10. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

:facepalm: Again we lost something. Now have to look for BOGO free offer. There definitely should be something called Art of losing.. One thing that can never be lost is HOPE.
    image.gif