1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Miracle.wish you to get more laurels

Miracle1000 likes this.
  2. jssd

jssd Bronze IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations on the 'finest post'....

Whatever else I do....I check colleague, girlfriend...... for updates everyday.... need i say more... im not as eloquent as some of the other regulars on this thread.... but am really enjoying the vish-sanju journey..... I feel like a voyeur sometimes as your narration is so realistic and contemporary. .... kudos .... and keep it up and going to feed my and all our greed for your writing. ...

Tc..
    Xx

Miracle1000 likes this.
  3. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

congrats Miracle

Miracle1000 likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Congratulations on ur winning Miracle:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :thumbup:....we need loads of chocolate like Sanju for this celeberation :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations miracle ... So happy for you... All the best for all your future works ...

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations miracle ... So happy for you... All the best for all your future works ...

Miracle1000 likes this.
  7. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

congrats miracle,,, :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  8. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Miracle :clap2::clap2::cheer:

Miracle1000 likes this.
  9. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 37 :

Vishwa’s Pov :

Aggghhhh… My patience is slipping through my fingers.. We are waiting for more than half an hour.. When the train will come..”

Sanju looked up from the book she’s reading and scrunched her nose like am an annoying fly and went back to reading.. At least if she talk to me I wouldn’t mind sitting in this station for my entire lifetime.. I got infuriated and snatched the book out of her hands..

Inferno.. One of my biggest pet peeves is this guy and his books.. You like him?? Ewww..”

As expected she turned to her side facing me and my provoking her had worked.. Yayy.. At least that’s what I thought..

Trying to distract me, Aren’t you.. Not working.. Give me the book.. Already his words will puzzle around my brain and confuse me to the core and will not make any sense.. Go find your own entertainment..” Sanju.

She caught me.. She’s too smart, She can pick up things like this and She’s too dumb, She will never decode the dripping love in my eyes for her..

Then why are you reading this book if you also feel that way..”

Mmmm.. I don’t know.. It’s like when reading the story it will make complete sense and fascinate me to an extent but the moment I finish, I always feel I have forgotten what’s the story is about and what he’s coming to say.. You can’t understand the relationship between me and Dan.. It’s complicated..” She grinned.

Gross.. You are in a relationship with a fifty plus oldie baldie..”

She glared and slapped my arm..

"Sometimes I wish you could have stayed the same brooding self.. These days you are becoming and talking so much like me and it creeps me out.." Sanju.

I grinned at her..

Are you happy now.. I have zero patience compared to you and am going to die of boredom.. Thanks to you..” Sanju.

What will I do in this world if you die.. Who will accompany me in this journey.. Here, you read.. I’ll continue counting the number of crows sitting on that pole..”

“Gotcha.. How did I forget this.. I have something which will keep you busy till the train comes.. May be even after that.. ”

She rummaged through her hand bag and took out a Rubik’s cube and gave it to me..

Problem solved..” Sanju.

After giving the cube she took the book again and started reading it.. I started playing with the cube and after some ten minutes I was done.. I patted her shoulder to show my work..

Oh my God.. How did you solve this fast.. You are amazing.. I’m trying to do it for days and I managed to get one side of colors only.. Please please teach me some tips and tricks.. You are the best..” Sanju said with admiration dancing in her eyes.

I have never got such macho feeling even when I captained my team and won the state level cricket tournament during my college days.. I was amused by the fact how much power she holds over me..

“I don’t know.. It needs awesome brain skills..”

Then it will be tough for me to learn and for you to teach me..” She said with a pout.

I have never seen a girl with her level of potential and she’s a quick learner too.. She proves that time and time again and I can vouch for the fact she’s better than every one of us in our team.. She doesn’t realize that and didn’t take that to her head.. She has the innocence of a child and it made her all the more angelic..

We heard the usual horn of the train and got up from the bench.. The train resembled an over boiled egg with the yolk and white seeping out.. Were something happened and all the people from the other side of the city decided to migrate to this side.. I raised my eyebrows and gave a questioning look at Sanju.

Don’t even think of it.. I’m not getting old sitting in this stupid railway station waiting for a stupid train.. The mail said we had to be on time today to participate in the events right.. I’m not going to miss all the fun.. I’ll make a hole and wiggle my way inside.. You just follow me and you will be good, okay..” Sanju.

“But I’m really afraid of standing near the door.. It’s not safe..”

Sanju said nothing and grabbed my hand tightly..

The earth will fall out of it's orbit and commit suicide if only you listen to my words.. But the earth is still intact hmm so my fate is sealed..” I murmured.

“I heard that..” Sanju said dryly.

Many people who had gathered near the edge of the platform, went back to the now free benches after seeing it’s nearly impossible to get inside.. The next one minute went in a blur for me.. I was pushed, pulled, jabbed, kicked, elbowed and dragged.. When I came out of my dizzy state I found myself standing a little inside the door, leaning on the metal wall surrounded by sea of people and Sanju standing opposite to me..

“How did you tuck us inside.. You must practice black magic to have done that” I muttered tiredly and felt like I have been stripped of all my energy.

Please return the favor and switch places with me..” She said.

I saw her squirming with discomfort standing amidst a bunch of guys.. So I let her take my place and stood in front of her and she let out a big sigh.. I hardly stopped the sigh trying to escape my lips.. We stood so close to each other.. I could feel both of us are squeezing our bodies so as not to touch each other and to maintain the Hair’s breadth gap between us.. She leant so strongly on the wall and I pushed myself on the people standing behind me.. How much ever we try we could manage to create that tiny gap only between us.. She is not looking at my face and kept her head down and I knew she’s regretting for taking this train.. And me.. I cannot tell my feelings without sounding inappropriate.. Her head come up to my chin and her hair smelled of vanilla and coconut in a mild heavenly way.. I pinned my eyes at her hair which looked like black silk falling around her heart shaped face in soft waves.. I felt a sudden urge to run my hands through her hair and close the little distance between us.. I closed my hands in tight fists and tried to build a dam for the flooding of wild thoughts before I get swept away..

Big mistake.. Big Big mistake.. I felt claustrophobic in a weird kind of way.. His presence felt so close yet so far.. Hot blood gushed through my veins and arteries and I got scared it will burn them completely in the process.. The mixture of voices around me dulled and all I could hear was a loud buzzing noise.. My heart fell out of it’s years of rhythm and started pumping in abnormal speed.. I swallowed hard in an attempt to keep my heart in place and not to jump out of my chest.. I felt the blush that crept up my neck a few minutes back now covering every inch of my body.. Vishwa stood as stiff as a board and I don’t have the courage to meet his eyes.. Will it be filled with disgust.. I wanted to dig up a hole, crawl inside and sleep for another hundred years.. I fixed my eyes completely on his shoes and I won’t be surprised if it suddenly catch a fire by the continuous stare on them.. What are these emotions I feel.. This is like meeting up with a new me who stayed inside me all these days without my knowledge.. Whenever the train came to a jolting halt his shirt rubbed my cheek and I felt myself going deep down the whirlpool of emotions swirling and swirling..” Sanju’s thoughts.

Nobody got down in the coming stations and we had to endure the journey the same way.. Endure for Sanju and enjoy for me.. After sometime all the guilt washed away from my mind.. She’s already my girlfriend and I’m very sure in another few days I will sure get the dreams were we get married and my gut instinct said it will happen soon in real too.. But I felt a little bad for herself, she didn’t raise her head even for a moment and I’m sure she can draw the replica of my shoes with her eyes closed if asked..

When the train pulled up at our destined station, She pushed through the few people and got down hastily.. oh my poor thing.. I smiled to myself.. She kept mum and looked like she didn’t want to be disturbed.. So I let her be and we reached the office.. Usually we will halt and I’ll buy a coffee for myself in the food court before going inside our building..

Vishwa.. You buy and come.. My friend is going there, I have to give her a book.. If I miss this chance I have to go to her building all the way back.. Bye..”

She muttered quickly and left me all high and dry in the middle of the food court.. I kept looking at her and as expected she went straight to the building and didn’t stop and catch up with the friend she mentioned.. What’s running in her mind now.. Was she repulsed by being close with me like she did with those random guys who stood near her.. I knew the wheels are rotating in her head now, but I just had no idea in which direction it’s happening..

“One coffee.. Extra strong..” I told and got the token.

Sanjana’s Pov :

I rushed inside the restroom and got into the one in the last corner.. I sat on the commode after closing the lid.. I immediately felt a sense of calmness and relaxed.. My thumping heart got back to its usual pattern.. Others will think of me crazy, if I tell bathroom to me is like Bodhi tree to Buddha.. I always get enlightened here and I can always clear my hazy thoughts.. It may be due to the fact there is no other place which can provide this level of privacy to anyone.. Aakash tells am the craziest person he had ever come across in his life and may be that’s true.. Else who will think of restrooms this highly..

I wished I too had an Invisibility cloak like Harry Potter’s, So I can go to my place and see my work without having to face Vishwa.. Even thinking of his name made my face heat up and I don’t want to blush seeing him and make a complete fool of myself..

Is that all you care about.. You have never felt this way with any guy all your life.. What does it mean..” My alter ego enquired me..

“Oh.. You don’t even behave like you are a part of me.. You hate me..”

Trying to bypass my question.. Are we??”

Sometimes you get too smart even for me.. For once, instead of asking me questions you may give me answers..”

Hmmm.. I’ll tell you but I don’t know is that the one you want to hear.. According to me you are doomed.. You get that guy or you stay as a spinster.. I don’t find any other options.. You will never feel this way with anyone else..”

Straight to the point.. If I get him, I’m putting a bullet through your bossy head and put you to sleep permanently.. If I didn’t then you are bound to me for the rest of my life.. We will go on adventurous trips around the world and we can keep each other company.. Are you going to pray for my love to fail now??”

No am going to pray for it to succeed..”

My alter ego is the ice queen of the Land of Sarcasm.. I felt myself settled and made sure I’ll not stutter like a fool in front of Vishwa.. I can ignore this morning incident at least I can pretend like that.. I walked out of the restroom keeping my head held up high..

10. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you dear :)