Feb 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Ruci, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Ruci

Ruci New IL'ite

Hi Everyone!

I need your advice desperately.

Actually in my first sonography a large fibroid is been discovered (9.9 cm) and my gyn suggested an abortion. My whole family got very upset with this news but then we decided for a second opinion.

The second doctor asked to do another sonography to find out the exact origin, position and growth of the fibroid. Yesterday I went for the 2nd sonography and found the fibroid to be of 12 cm but the growth of the baby is absolutely normal. Today I will go to the second doctor to show her the reports and she will then give her suggestion.

Girls I am really scared with this news! And the way the fibroid is growing is scaring me more.

I have heard about fibroid with many cases but this one really large.

Do you guys have ever come across any such case...if yes then please write to me.....I really need your help and support.

Take care,

Ruci

2. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Ruci,

Very sorry to hear about this. Don't panic or get tensed. Be courageous and have faith. Everything will get normal.
    I'm not aware of fibroids until I saw your post. i just did a search in google and found this link. I’m pregnant AND have fibroids. Is this bad? - Health - MSNBC.com.
    But I suggest you to post this question in I'm pregnany section as a seperate thread. Because these threads are mostly read by ladies who have their due date clubs in certain months. If you post in I'm pregnany section you might get much more responses.

Malar

3. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hi Ruci,

Im really sorry to hear about this.Please try and stay calm and relax.Thats very very important.

I found this topic online...go thru it... Pregnancy & Fibroids : Fibroids & Pregnancy : Discovery Health

Im sure things will get better.Go ahead with ur second opinion and keep a positive attitude.

We are all with you.Keep your faith up!!

Take care
    Preets.

4. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Its a relief to know that Ruci's doc has advised her to carryon with her pregnancy.I checked the I am pregnant forum..thats what had Ruci said....

btw..are any of you taking any sorts of precautions on 16th august...for the elipse??Im bombarded with calls from india...to take care...i dont even know the timinngs in california for the eclipse...

do lemme know if you have any more info on this.

Many Thanks
    Preets.

5. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Preeti,

As far as I have read from different sites, this partial lunar eclipse is not visible in North America. So don't worry and confuse yourself. Relax and enjoy.

Cheers,
    Malar

6. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

Just writing in to check how are you all doing??

Malar,how is your MS coming along?Has it started to fade away now??

Take Care..Keep smilin... !!
    Cheers
    Preets.

7. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Preeti,

Hope you are doing good. My MS is coming down I believe...not throwing up anymore, but still nauseated. and started with the next set of symptoms like back pain, tiredness, etc. None of these happened to me during my first pregnancy. I'm wondering what's going on...but that's pregnancy...and the very happy news is I felt the first baby movement last sunday and i was soooo happy. Yes I knw this is too early, but generally for second pregnancy we can feel the movement early is what ppl say. I'm excited and still remember my daughter kicking me around. Just waiting for the same to happen more now. :)

hows your health? tk care.

Cheers,
    Malar

8. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hey Malar,

Thats great...wow u felt the baby????thats soooo soooo wonderful...im waiting to feel mine....

im glad u are not throwing up anymore..touchwood...

ya even i feel tired and have started a bit of back ache too...do u know any good exercises that we should be doing...???

rest is good...so far so... :)

u take care...

cheers
    preeti.

9. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Hi Preets,

I too used to have severe back pain when my second trimester started. Check this link on prenatal yoga for alleviating back pain. I hardly do it for 30 mins and my back pain is now completely gone. Try it out and see if it works for u. Free Yoga Videos - Prenatal Yoga Center

Asha

10. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Preeti,

I used to refer to this site during my first pregnancy and do some of these exercises. Yoga Pregnancy Exercises - Pregnancy Trimesters

One of my friend sent me some exercises to help strengthen the mom and baby. find the same attached. Hope these will help you in getting over the backpain.

Also try walking briskly for 30mts everyday. This will help broaden your pelvic bones and your delivery becomes very easy. I used to walk daily during my first pregnancy and my labor was hardly 2hrs. I went to the hospital at around 6 and my daughter was born close to 8. Even the doctor wondered being it the first delivery for me. :) I advise every pregnant women to go for walk everyday without fail.

Tk Care.

Cheers,
    Malar

Attached Files: