Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. radhika8906

radhika8906 Senior IL'ite

Guruji,

Mine:

Nakshatra: Visagam
    Raasi: Thula
    DOB:6/9/1989
    TOB: Chennai 5.12 pm

Husband:
    Nakshatra: Bharani
    Raasi: Mesham
    DOB:11/4/1986
    TOB Pudukkotai 1.35pm

Marriage date :1/12/2011

Thanks for the advice and prayers.

now we are sincerely trying to conceive. Something is not right in the process , can you please advice any parigaram needed? If not can u please tell me if this is the right time for me to conceive? Please advice

Also I am looking for a job change as I do not like my current job. Would I be successful in securing a new job? Please advice. I am waiting for your reply guruji

2. April2016

April2016 New IL'ite

Sorry the time of birth is 2.30 am.
    Many thanks,
    April2016

3. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Once again thank you for helping me whenever I seek advice and comfort. Am here with yet another request.
    As per previous thread am trying a lot on Govt and private jobs but nothing is materializing. Would like to know if this is the correct time as I have applied for a LOT of companies but not getting even one single call from them. So depressed as I very very badly need a job now in next few months.
    I am an experienced professional, quit job for taking care of kids. Pls let me know when I will get one, is there any parigaram/slokam to recite. I pray Hanuman, chanting chalisa everyday.

DOB - 9th jun 79
    POB - Chennai
    Time - 12:35 noon

Thank you very much.

4. pooja71

pooja71 New IL'ite

5. MrsTintin

MrsTintin New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Me and my husband are trying for kids. My DOB is 15-Feb-1989 (Time - 1:30pm and place - Kollam, Kerala), my husbands DOB is 08-Dec-1986 (time - 3:45am and Place - Kayamkulam, Kerala). Could you plase let us know when will i conceive and do i have to take any treatment for it.

We are also trying to settle abroad (as my husband is looking for onsite opportunity) from his company. Kindly let us know by when will this happen?

Thank you.

6. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir, thank you for your timely advices which helped me to attain peace of mind before. Right now, my husband is trying to change job, in one interview, he cleared everything but didn't get offer letter, from another company they scheduled the interview but it didn't happen. It seems like all the opportunities get missed somehow at the last moment. We are trying for job opportunities to settle abroad, but that is also not happening. Why is it happening like this? Is there some kind of dosha for him or me? Any remedies?when will we have a good time in our life?

My husbands dob: 1-07-1984
    Time of birth:3.27 pm
    Place Ollur, thrissuru,Kerala
    My dob : 20-07-1988
    Time 5.08 pm
    Place: Kottayam , Kerala
    Kindly advice.

7. kavitha9

kavitha9 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

We have been married for almost 20 years and I have 2 children who are in teens now .I have been having problems with my in laws throughout. My in laws are very possessive about my husband and have harassed me and my kids mentally a lot. I am in this marriage just for the sake of my kids. My husband also doesn't have any love and affection towards me or my parents.
    I have been through a lot of problems and its increasing day by day.
    I am furnishing our details. Please advise.

My details

D.O.B. 9 - 8- 1973
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 8-27 a.m.

husband details

D.O.B. 26 -9- 1966
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 3- 45 a.m.

Thanks in advance sir.

8. umeshkumar

umeshkumar New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    A very good day to you. A good news is that our mutual divorce has finally concluded on 23 Apr 16 and it was on mutual basis as you had suggested a year back. Thanks a lot sir.
    Sir my details are:-
    Umesh kumar
    Dob. 02 oct 1984
    Time. 0420 hrs
    Place. Beohari (MP)

Sir last year i wasnt able to clear my exam for higher studies. However this year again i have given my exams on 27 apr 16. Sir i have two queries.
    1. Are there any hopes of me getting into higher studies this time or ever.?
    2. I intend to re-marry a lady whose details are:-
    Anjana
    Dob. 24 oct 1984
    Time. 2155 hrs
    Place. Palampur(HP).
    Its a second marriage for her too. Is the marriage advisable sir.?

Thank you sir n warm regards.

9. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello sir
    Would like to know about my daughters future- which field she can pursue in future overall how would it be for her.
    Any pooja's to be perform any roadblocks that she may face in future?
    Although she is too young to worry about all this things. But being a overly caring mom i would still want to ensure that i do whatever possible from my end at an early stage.
    My daughters details
    Name - Aahana
    DOB - 22 Nov 2008
    Place of birth - Mumbai
    Time of birth - 9.06 PM

10. POOHPOOH

POOHPOOH New IL'ite

Sir,

Please let me know if I will get a job in my current place of residence very soon. Also, how is my married life?

DOB : March 12 1984
    Time : 12:00am
    Place : MANGALORE