1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

waiting dear:BangHead:

sreeram likes this.
  2. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

hey Priya,
    read all episodes till now in 1 go. very interesting narration dear. you took me through the feelings of the characters through your wonderful narration. I am eagerly waiting to see when they are going to propose, what all hurdles you have planned for them ;-) and couldn't wait to know why Raj is behaving like this in the present day life :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
    Please dear try to keep mercy on us and post more episodes in one shot (just being selfish, take your own time and give us more amazing emotions).

sreeram likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Priya! where are you?

sreeram likes this.
  4. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hallo Priya

as meepre said please hav mercy on us for posting more episodes:thinking::treadmill:
    regards
    amul

sreeram likes this.
  5. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

i guess raj will not fly to UK as in one of initial episodes it was so angry with aditi and said "i lost my first oppurtunity bcoz of u......."

waiting how it will happen

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 56

"No, i won't da. Let him have a peaceful journey".

"Good, don't lose hope dear. Ok now eat it's getting late".

After lunch Aditi called Raj and spoke to him.

"Hi Aditi, your meeting got over only now". Raj tried to tease.

"Hi Raj, hey no, it got over long back but was little busy so couldn't call you immediately".

"Hmmm... That's ok... Had your lunch?"

"Yes.. just now me and Karthika had lunch".

"Oh so Karthika madam is there with you. Then no doubt you will have no time for others".

"Hey nothing like that. Ok ok now enough of pulling me. You tell, is your packing done?"

"Clever girl, changing the topic ok. It's going in full swing. Mom is busy checking her list, Dad with the address label and me poor kid packing my dresses".

Raj was getting a second call from his team but he ignored it and continued speaking with Aditi.

"You poor kid??? getting your work done by Uncle and aunty lazy fellow".

"Hey Aditi, am getting continuous calls from my team. I think it's urgent, will call you later. Ok sorry. Bye".

"No issues at all. Take care. Bye".

Aditi was feeling good after talking to him and continued her work. Just few hours of distance itself made her feel lonely. Brushing away his thoughts she concentrated on her work.

After the day's work Aditi started to bus thinking how to escape from encountering Uthra but fate didn't give her chance. She saw Uthra sitting in their usual place and smiled at her.

"Hi Aditi, i was waiting for you only. I thought you didn't come to office today since didn't see you from morning".

"Hi Uthra, i came late". Aditi tried to be crisp in her reply.

"Did you speak with Raj today? I didn't get even a chance to see him from morning".

Aditi didn't reply her and Uthra herself continued.

"Had lot of on calls and meetings from the moment i entered office and couldn't see him at all. Just spoke to him only once. He was very angry since i didn't speak to him properly from yesterday. I feel upset that he will be away for long time. I know he's also upset about it". Uthra was trying hard not to leave any chance in creating gap between the two.

Aditi was more confused now, "oh my god, what should i make out of this. Was he really upset because of me or Uthra. I don't know whether to trust her or not. But why is she going to lie to me unnecessarily about her relationship with Raj. But he has never told me about her at all. I know he considers me as his best friend then why haven't he told me about her. How will i find out".

"Hey Aditi, what are you thinking? Don't worry about us, he is now ok. I spoke to him during lunch break. Just little upset that's all".

"No nothing like that. Excuse me, am getting a call". Aditi turned her face taking her phone and attended the call.

The call wasn't so important, it was just the usual caller tune call. Aditi picked the call to avoid Uthra, when she turned slowly she noticed Uthra was engaged in conversation with the next seat person.

Aditi silently took her headphones and started to hear songs closing her eyes. She opened her eyes only when Uthra patted her to say bye. Aditi felt relieved when she got down and waited for her stop. She checked her watch and found that she had reached nearly twenty minutes before.

Aditi started to walk with no mood to go home. But something made to change her decision and she started to walk towards Raj house. She pressed the door bell and waited. Aditi heard someone opening the door and she was paralysed for a moment seeing the person at the door step.

She just wanted to turn back and run away from that place but her legs failed to respond and she just stood there like a statue.

"Aditi... what a pleasant surprise. How come you are here at this time?"

Aditi just stood there without knowing what to reply and just kept staring.

"Hey ok first come in".

Aditi followed him silently and sat in the sofa.

"Here, have some water".

She took the glass and gulped the water in one sip. Silence prevailed the house for sometime till Raj spoke again.

"Have this tea, you look very pale. What happened?"

Aditi was clueless when he went to kitchen to prepare tea. She took the cup without uttering a single word and started to sip the tea slowly. She felt better after smelling the aromatic tea, the ginger and elachi gave her some strength. Her brain cells got activated and only then she realised that no else was at home other than Raj.

"Aunty and uncle not there at home".

"Mom and dad have gone to temple for me and as i was busy packing and attending calls i didn't go. Thanks to god that i didn't go otherwise would have missed you right".

"Miss me?"

"I mean would have missed to see you right and you would have seen only the locked door". Raj tried to hide is mischief smile.

Aditi was all nervous now and she wasn't sure why she came to his house on the first place.

"So tell me".

"Tell you.... what?"

"How come you are here at this time? Looks like you are coming straightly from office". Raj was happy that he got an opportunity to see her before flying but still he was worried seeing her face which was looking very dull.

"Just.... came.... to wish you". Aditi stammered to finish her words.

"Hmmm ..... but you look upset... is something wrong?" Raj couldn't control himself from asking her.

Aditi let out a sigh and tried to ease herself. Prepared herself to face the worst, that's what she actually thought she when decided to speak her heart out.

"I wanted to ask you something". She paused for a second to see his reaction but she couldn't find any expression there and continued to speak.

"I wanted to clear all my doubts before taking any decision. As you said before i didn't want to have any misunderstanding between us".

Raj wasn't sure what she actually wanted to ask but felt that unless it is important Aditi would never come home at this time and remained calm in his seat to hear what it is.

"Do you love Uthra?" Raj was stunned hearing it.

"Aditi" Raj literally screamed her name.

Aditi told him everything that Uthra said about them. Raj became so furious and his anger was seen visibly.

"Do you believe in her words?" Raj was
    looking upset and worried what Aditi will be thinking of him now.

"That's why i thought to ask you before deciding upon anything". Aditi tried to read Raj's thoughts.

"There was or is any relationship between us other than friendship. Now even that will not last any more. I never imagined that she would be this dangerous. I really feel ashamed and embarrassed to have known her in my life time. I don't know what else to say to make you believe". Raj sat in dismay waiting for Aditi's reply. But to his surprise he found her smiling happily.

Aditi was in a partying mood hearing Raj and felt like jumping in joy. Her face brightened the very moment and she felt more confident now to express her love.

"I never believed her words but was in total shock when i came to know about you both from her mouth. Nothing would have ever bothered me this much if i hadn't developed any feelings towards you".

Raj was startled and couldn't believe what he heard and just kept staring at her.

"I don't know what you think of me or whether you still have any feelings towards me. But what ever it is i want you to stay happy forever". Aditi lifted her head to see his face and wanted to know what his reaction is when she expresses her love.

"I love you Raj"

....Cont....

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

I have posted the next update for which you were are eagerly waiting. Sorry for the delay, had some problem in my mobile and it wasn't charging at all for past two days.

Hope you all like the update, please read it and let me know your feelings.

meerasrini likes this.
  8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wow Priiiiiiiii!! Finally she confessed her love!! Yuppieeeeeeeeeeeee!! Guess Raj will cancel his trip and stay with Aditi for ever .. Lovely Lovely episode Pri darling :) Happy that you kicked out Uthra too :D :D :D

sreeram likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Varee Wow...Finally she had told those three magical words...just loved this episode Priya...
    was enjoying each and every sentence :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::cheer:

sreeram likes this.
  10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hey hurray woow .. Atlast Aditi confessed her love... Hope raj would be cancelling this trip and start their marriage works ... Very interesting dear Bcoz of narration skills

sreeram and meerasrini like this.