1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I thought it is my love story

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mahik05, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

op no matter how much broadminded we are and how much we believe all human being are same in reality they not ( in the context of modernization)

Parts of india are less or more modernize. Metrocities are more liberal than villages.You should not have married this guy at first place.

You still have chance to escape and remarry in life.You do not have children and you are just 25.Get out of it now.Time is on your side still.

2. mahik05

mahik05 New IL'ite

thanku all for valuable opinions. i will Get back when i'll decide. Once again thank you so much.

3. Gladimeir15

Gladimeir15 Junior IL'ite

I am not in the right position to tell you what is correct from wrong. But based on your story you have chosen one of the worst mistakes in your life and that was to marry that man. He is so abusive before and even up to now. If am you, I will leave him since you have no children or child to fight for... It is useless to stay in one roof if there is no respect within the relationship. Remember that respect comes first before love... So how can you tell that he loves you when he cannot even respect you at all as woman and even your faith.