1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Cut Your Hair In Layers Again?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by imhappy, Apr 27, 2016.

1. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

So really, I am seeking just opinions ladies. Before five years, I had my last layer cut and from then onwards I am trying to get rid of them. Before two months only, when my layer(if only I can call them) hair grew till lower back, I though I needed change, so stylist just took off 3-4 inches of hair, and now I have single length hair. I looks nice kind of, thick ends, no split end to which I can make good time pass.
    Since last five years I wanted to get rid of layers, now that I have single length hair, I can make different fancy braids, updos, etc etc etc.

But now I really miss my layered look, but I am afraid of all the fly aways. Layers always come out of braid when I am working out, cleaning my house etc. Now I look flat headed as I used to look in high school days, with two long braids.

I am so much torn in between cutting me hair in layers or not. Layers although gives me hard life to deal with, but still I look more good in them. So I know I have to take decision myself, but I am just admiring both, neat looking braids and madness of layers.

2. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

No replies, as no one can see it in latest thread..

3. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

Writing as many replies as I can to get some attention. I am attention seeker as you can see.

4. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

1. cutting ur hair(bcos u may feel good) or 2.not cutting(bcos u may loose hair) is a tough decision even for me. i had the same situation. just do the job either one or two. but one thing. if u think, afterall just hairs, u can cut. if u think OMG my precious hair, leave them to grow. ;)

imhappy likes this.
  5. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

@rya you know I feel like a small kiddo right now. I really love classic look of juda, braids with gajra and all and on other end its like feeling sexy with that layered hair thing.

You are right hair will grow. So have to decide myself only. :smash2::coldsweat::thinking:

6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

if your hair are thin, then Layer will give you full look, if you have thick hair, then no need to do layers, just make a bang in the front or cut little hair on the sides till shoulder, that will do the trick I feel.

imhappy likes this.
  7. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

classic look of juda, braids with gajra - even can be done at older age but the young age wont come back ...so u can go ahead with layer if u feel sexy....

imhappy likes this.