Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

Hi Kavi (we share the same name)

like revathi said they say ur past n present correctly, but iam really against this naadi astrology, bec if they say any thing bad about ur future it will ruin ur present thinking about that bad phase only...

it happened to one of my friends relative, this naadi guys told he will die in couple of yrs with accident...from that day he was not on his own self, every time fearing what happens next...
    he tortured his wife n children that they r not taking care of him nicely....

so my ? is : Don't u want ur peace in life.....?

Skavi

2. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    as kavi said it is a wrong thing to keep worring about the future....i am a kind of interested in these things and how all these go about....i beleive a lot in god and so what ever is predicted only god god knows what will happen at that moment......

its really nice to know about many things and these topics are really interesting....1 thing that amazes me ....is how are they able to predict these things.....i have heard that there are many astrologers who will calculate it so accurate for you...its a godly science.....there is no harm in taking the good things:clap

3. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi

I took naadi jothidam in Vaitheeswaran Koil, near Kumbakonam, before my marriage. We were told to approach one Mr.Poosamuthu, who is known to have all old palm leaflets.I went and left my left thumb impression, finished my offerings at temple and came back.By then he has shorlisted 4-5 leaflets.He asked me questions to confirm if one of tghe leafelts belong to me.He asked questions like "mom & dad both alive". I said yes. He then asked "Only daughter".I said No.So he eliminated the said leafelet.Like this he eliminated 3-4 leafelts and finally,he chose a leaflet, inwhich my parents name were spelt out and count of my siblings were also right.

He then led us to a room, wherein he had already placed a recorder. He asked us our motive for naadi jothidam.At that time, I was single, so my father asked about my marriage. He read the shlokas and then decoded them in tamil. He told my DH's name will be god thirumaal's name and will be in 2 parts(split & read, you will get the meaning).He will have either mom or dad and one sibling. He told I would get married in 2006 (i approached him in late 2005 ).He will associated with metals or machineries, not computer.

:bowdown In my case his prediction came true.My DH's name is Rangarajan(thirumaal name and split and read came true).I have only FIL and one SIL.He is a mechanical engineer, still in his field of work. Got married in May 2006.

I feel, like this, in a any field there will be touts and we have to approach for the right people.:exactly:

Long post ??

Luv

Ridge

2 people like this.
  4. cj.sha

cj.sha New IL'ite

Hi Ramya

Hope u r doing good...Wen i was trying to get some info abt naadi josiyam i found ur articles on d same in couple of sites.. Can u plz give me d contact details in chennai of whr i can meet the naddi josiyar.. plz help me.. i m in real need to consult them.

thanks in advance

sharanya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
  5. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Re: Personal experience

Dear Ramya,

Please let me know the Naadi Josiyar's name and place. I have to look for my sister. Please help.

Thanks.
    Lakshmi

6. kavinarayan

There is a famous naadi astrologer in tamabram...and my friends who visited him said he is accurate in his predictions..i have not found time yet to go and meet him...i think if you search in the web for naadi astrologers you will get his address.

kavi

7. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

Hello Ramya,

You have started a very interesting thread. I had just a very light idea about Nadi Josyam. After reading this thread and the various posts given by others I have gained
    a lot of knowledge about this system. I now feel keen to consult a Nadi Josiyar. Could you please tell me where to go for that.

With love,

Geeta Bhaskar

8. kavinarayan

This is the address and phone number of the nadfi astrologer my friend visited:

Mr. Durai Subburathinam
    Naadi Astrologer
    36, New State Bank Colony
    Behind Philips Hospital
    West Tambaram
    Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264,22266264
    Fax: 044-22367832

kavi

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  9. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

i have my own personal eperience with this reg. i went to a naadi josiar who is just opposite to the famous temple vaitheeswaran kovil. which is also known for the naadi josyam. i had a bad experience, he took all the answers from my mouth only and was pretending as if he is reading from the olai chuvadi. it was just a trail and error method and finally he printed my horescope even a computer does that if u provide the info. when i shared this incident in the hotel where we were staying i came to know that there r too many frauds like this in that famous town except one named poosai muthu. heard that he is good.

10. nirmusri

nirmusri Junior IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Please let me know the Naadi Josiyar's name and place in details I have also likes to take my dear friend to get rid of her sufferings and problems Please help.

thanks In advance